Me/BreatheHeavy chat #FreeBritney on Monét X Change & Lady Bunny's 'Ebony & Irony' podcast

• Leader

Hey Exhale, as if you need any more Britney content to consume :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

I joined queens Monét X Change and Lady Bunny on their podcast, Ebony & Irony, to chat all things #FreeBritney.

I did push back on a few things that Lady Bunny mentioned, like Britney being "crazy" or on *****, her music, lip syncing, things like that. No disrespect to her at all, but a few times I had to be like, 'receipts' :rihit_rihanna_annoyed_throw_walk_away_bye_irritated_mad:

I appreciated being able to have the opportunity to shed light on things that I think are commonly said in the general public. Things that people think is the reason why the conservatorship was justified, or Britney's artistry. 

All in all it was a great experience and I really enjoyed our conversation. 

If you have a spare-hour, or want something to zone out to while you're driving or cleaning, give this a stream.

I come in at the 8:15 mark. Listen below on Spotify or here via Apple.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

If they think shes in the conservatorship because she might be crazy, why is her mother fighting to end the conservatorship? why is Britney saying she wants her medical records public because its not a secret? why are they making her work non stop for 13 years with dangerous live performances? why does she still have costudy over her children? Why did Vivian say Ingham does not have the right to say Britney doesnt have capacity?

She might have had **** issues in the past, but a huge number of Americans fall into **** addiction without needing a conservatorship. If Britney had a **** problem, it was done as a young adult, that shouldnt result to for life conservatorship. Shes now almost a 40 years old mother.

Why did the judge allow this? well we all know corruption happens all over government, specially when conservatorships a known issue till recently.

Sorry this is just me responding to their arguments.

• Love 1