Tinashe talking about Britney in her latest interview!

[Britney Spears] is an absolute queen, legend, icon. She really just has this essence about her that feels like such a star, and she’s been doing it for her whole life, you can tell.

For such a relatively young artist, 28-year-old Tinashe has worked with an impressive amount of A-listers, from Travis Scott on 2013 mixtape track “Vulnerable” and A$AP Rocky on Aquarius single “Pretend” to Britney Spears on a remix of the Princess of Pop’s 2016 single “Slumber Party.” She even got to writh around in a lavish mansion for their now-iconic music video.

“She’s an absolute queen, legend, icon,” says Tinashe about Spears. “I think my biggest takeaway and favorite thing about working with her was just really seeing that come to life every time I was in her presence. She really just has this essence about her that feels like such a star, and she’s been doing it for her whole life, you can tell. In front of the camera, she’s just insane. And being on stage with her, she was so sweet, she had such a great energy that really welcomed me and was always really kind to me.”

Working with Spears was a full-circle moment, given how much she influenced her dynamic performing style. Today, Tinashe is one of few performers carrying the torch planted by Spears, Beyoncé, and Janet Jackson, who made intricate, dynamic choreography such an integral part of their live shows and music videos. “That, to me, was what being a pop diva was about,” she says. 

https://www.bustle.com/entertainment/tinashe-new-album-333-britney-spears-impact-ariana-collaboration/amp

https://ibb.co/Rby6QQh

• Love 1
40 minutes ago, Prachi said:

Today, Tinashe is one of few performers carrying the torch planted by Spears, Beyoncé, and Janet Jackson, who made intricate, dynamic choreography such an integral part of their live shows and music videos.”

I’m sorry?! 🧐

Parks And Recreation Donna GIF

And I don’t mind Beyonka, but that’s just nay-nay! 😑