This Day in 2006: Infamous Britney Spears 'Dateline' interview with Matt Lauer (June 15)

Today I watched the music news and there was a story about Britney Spears. And it was so disgusting. She was portrayed as a crazy woman who is under the care of her father and showed her strange dancing from Instagram as proof. They also said that there is a movement on the Internet for Britney's freedom, which believes that with these dances, Britney gives everyone secret signs. In general, we are also crazy in their opinion. So the stupid media is still the stupid media, it's terrible.

:crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

On 6/19/2021 at 11:46 PM, Lunch Sveta said:

Today I watched the music news and there was a story about Britney Spears. And it was so disgusting. She was portrayed as a crazy woman who is under the care of her father and showed her strange dancing from Instagram as proof. They also said that there is a movement on the Internet for Britney's freedom, which believes that with these dances, Britney gives everyone secret signs. In general, we are also crazy in their opinion. So the stupid media is still the stupid media, it's terrible.

:crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

i think they use her insta in order to redicule her