Doja Cat releases Britney-inspired music video for "Kiss Me More" featuring SZA

• 1 month later...
3 minutes ago, Style. said:

Tag them and let’s start talking our **** Billie :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

On 4/9/2021 at 4:57 PM, Look But Don't Touch said:

Song isn't good but music video is gold 

On 4/9/2021 at 6:45 PM, reVolution said:

I wanted like it, but was bored

On 4/9/2021 at 8:51 PM, anthony7226 said:

No Way Randy GIF by Zack Kantor .... I mean, Cat. 

On 4/9/2021 at 9:07 PM, MyLittlePopstar said:

Not into the song at all, but the music video is great. SZA is gorgeous. And that guy is HOT. Also, I really don’t get the Doja Cat hype. Boss B***h is a banger, but other than that, I haven’t her any good songs by her. I wasn’t into Say So either 

On 4/11/2021 at 1:01 AM, FreeAsMyHair said:

Boring and basic. :mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding:

Who ever decided to make her the 'next best thing' in pop music made a mistake.

Drag ha :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

Why did Exhale dislike this song? Shows the lack of taste Exhale has @Style. :disappointed_thinking_oh_okay_glasses: The song is so good and funky, and has proven to be her biggest hit since Say So :matches:

Well honestly based on some of the opinions I’ve seen about Britney’s music I already knew a lot of people on here have questionable taste lol! 

Anyways as for this song, do I love it as much as some of her previous singles no, but is it bad no! It’s an ok/fun song, I didn’t love it enough to purchase it but it has me excited for her new album!

This is who I Stan now since Britney is on hiatus. Most people I like/Stan come from Britney era or early before her, I have never really liked the new girls besides Rihanna when she came out. This Doja girl is something special I find myself excited to see her perform as I used to be when I was a kid & Britney perform. She’s a breath of fresh air 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.