Doja Cat releases Britney-inspired music video for "Kiss Me More" featuring SZA

• Content Curators

Doja Cat has been teasing her upcoming album 'Planet HER' for a while. She's finally released that the lead single "Kiss Me More" featuring SZA.

Another newcomer inspired by the pop legend and one of the most iconic videos of all-time.

It's actually really good! Pop Doja!

rsz_eyakckavcaajou_.jpg.5ca31fbf2de06e5f52288ce642a87fb6.jpg

• Love 4
1 hour ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

How do you say this other woman’s name? Is it  like “Sizz-Ah”? Help.  :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Thank you! I wanted to ask this but I was ashamed haha! I heard Bretman Rock (he's a super fan of hers) pronounce it just the way you typed it, but I also wanted to know how you all pronounce it as well, or maybe she explained herself how to? And is that a real name, or made up?

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block