Which pop star has the most beautiful head + hair`?

Micce_InBut Black Out

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Content Curators

2011cé had the best face, eyes, lips, nose, hair, head, singles, music videos, album, career, and husband.

tumblr_men775J5F21r877b7o1_500.gif

She literally had everything at the palm of her hand.

"Honey honey, I can see the stars all the way from here" she sang :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

@Roxxy :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:  

I wanna be there when you touch fire

4 hours ago, Midnight said:

2011cé had the best face, eyes, lips, nose, hair, head, singles, music videos, album, career, and husband.

"Honey honey, I can see the stars all the way from here" she sang :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

Of all the BEY eras, you picked her most flop? :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

Deena Jones and the army of singles from B'Day would like a word as to why you think 2011cé had the best singles. :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

#choices

• Super Mods

Most female artists don't have the best hair because they all use extensions and too much dye which weakens it af. That being said, let's discuss which ones have the prettiest hair styles :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm: I personally love Ariana's - Her hair now is amazing, but her natural hair is super thin :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:
Happy Birthday to one of my favourite singers : ArianaGrande

91 Iconic Ariana Grande Hair Ideas for The Die Hard Fans!

What Ariana Grande's 'Break Up With Your Girlfriend, I'm Bored' Lyrics  Really Mean

• Content Curators
5 hours ago, Roxxy said:

Of all the BEY eras, you picked her most flop? :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

Deena Jones and the army of singles from B'Day would like a word as to why you think 2011cé had the best singles. :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

#choices

:girlwhat_um_meme_guy_surprised_shocked: excuse you ? Beyoncé and the word flop put together in the same sentence? 

There's no such thing, that does NOT EXIST.

It's Queen B not Myah Marie :dontlike_chewing_gum_zoom_bomt_britney:

:queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

I wanna be there when you touch fire

2 minutes ago, Midnight said:

excuse you ? Beyoncé and the word flop put together in the same sentence? 

The delusion. 4yoncé wishes she's as iconic as Ms. Deena Jones - Dream Girl, Freakum Dress owner, Beautiful Liar, Kitty Cat, Alarm Ringer, and Irreplaceable World Wide Woman (WWW). :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

9 hours ago, Midnight said:

OMG you are so right, Beyoncé before the Black Live Matters movement was the most beautiful white woman in the world :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

Beyonce1.jpg

Archived