Do you sometimes feel T H I S way and have a song for us to relate with feeling T H I S way:

like you do something and somebody do something similar to you and you both feel almost the same way but not really feeling the same way.

Because it is a similar thing and you feel good but actually your motivation is different

For example: you kill an animal

You feel good because you see she/he was having a bad time and it was a good exhange to universe

But the other one would do the same thing and feel good but he feels good cause he just wanted to show his power

I even believe that when the bad one killed the animal the death moment for the animal would be worse. i believe in energy

there are a lot of people in this world who seemingly do the same thing but with different motivation

I would choose Lily Allen - Fear as the song because it is the protest song to shallow society

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-wGMlSuX_c&list=ULcxqQ59vzyTk

anyway, it is important in this world to have heart,  not everything hearty people do seem cool for the shallow, but just remember people could do the same thing but have different motivation resulting in the thing being worse. Cause i really believe in energy and i believe i am better than my bullies for example.

in my childhood my bullies were led by wanting to disillusion me. they said things what i did were  bad when in fact i had good reason to do everything i did, but they wanted me to think i do these things for a bad reason

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived