Happy Halloween 2020 Exhale! What is the scariest thing that has ever happened to you ?

Midnight

6 minutes ago, nwonder said:

I get this awful sleep paralysis thing from time to time where your brain wakes up but your body is still asleep. It’s awful because you’re paralysed and you can’t breathe.

But as a child I thought I was being haunted by a demon while I slept, a bit like this:

John_Henry_Fuseli_-_The_Nightmare.JPG

It happens to me when I’m extremely stressed and it’s not pleasant :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

• Love 1
  • Like 2
  • Content Curators
5 minutes ago, nwonder said:

I get this awful sleep paralysis thing from time to time where your brain wakes up but your body is still asleep. It’s awful because you’re paralysed and you can’t breathe.

But as a child I thought I was being haunted by a demon while I slept, a bit like this:

John_Henry_Fuseli_-_The_Nightmare.JPG

Oh my God that sounds so scary :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

1 hour ago, BUWYGF said:

I didnt have any paranormal stuff going on up untill this year. The month of October for me was filled with odd things happening.

• Last week I was going back home at 3 AM from a get-together, and as I was approaching my building a random cat jumped in front of me and started to randomly hiss at me. Thats when I randomly felt chills down my spine. I rushed home and with my perifferal vision I saw shadows on both sides, and the cat continued to follow me untill i got into my building. The shadows were so realistic, as if someone is trying to pass you by, i was so spooked.
  • I also had dreams where I would be regularly lying in my bed and I would have random people walk into my bedroom, randomly sit on my bed, and would start telling me about their lives in a very sad tone. One night after another, I would wake up exhausted. One night it was an older man with a hat, the other a woman in her 40s, then a kid etc. And they would all tell me how they lived and how they were sorry they died. I still cant sleep with my night light off :(
  • I also randomly heard a loud meow in my bedroom as i was falling asleep last night. When I turned around, there was nothing in my room (I usually sleep with my back facing the room). 

My friend who is a Wicca told me that October is known as a month when the veil between our world and the spiritual once wears extremely thin, with it being the thinnest on the Hallows eve (hence why people celebrated Halloween to scare the spirits). She said Im probably a bit of an empath so my body feels these things. Who knows, but it was definitely a spooky October for me

No lie.. When I was a teenager, I used to see a cat in our house every now and then but we never had cats and it always only appeared to me. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Ghosts and paranormal don't really scare me but when I was in high school, a friend of mine lived in a house that I think was haunted by a negative presence.  I have so many little stories of creepy things happening there but the worst is when there were faces in the back of our pictures that we took with my digital camera.  I never stayed at that house past sunset EVER again after I saw those pictures.  You would hear weird sounds all the time.  One night I slept over and I swear something was standing over me smiling at me.  On one of the bedrooms upstairs, you could tell that there was a lock on the OUTSIDE of the door at some point.  It was a beautiful old house.  Part of me felt like the presence maybe possibly was looking for someone to possess or maybe it succeeded?  IDK. 

• Like 2

Recently one night I was watching Unsolved Mysteries at midnight (god knows why) and I watched something about how people that cross over have the means to commune to living people through "signs" or to pay attention to them. This really resonated with me for some reason and I stood there contemplating it while I was brushing my teeth afterwards. I was thinking, I would really love to get some sort of "sign", that might be cool. Then as I turned the knob in the sink to turn the water off, no matter how hard I tried to turn the running water off I couldn't and I started to panic because I was so confused and perplexed that I was certain I was turning it the right way. But the water kept running harder and harder and it wouldn't turn off. I started to freak out and just watched the water run thinking it was some sort of plumping issue. Not long after I tried turning it off again, as I turned it, the water completely shut off. I just stood their stunned, certain I turned it correctly the first time, lol. Then I realized, could this be a sign? :didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat:

• Like 2
  • Content Curators
40 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

Ghosts and paranormal don't really scare me but when I was in high school, a friend of mine lived in a house that I think was haunted by a negative presence.  I have so many little stories of creepy things happening there but the worst is when there were faces in the back of our pictures that we took with my digital camera.  I never stayed at that house past sunset EVER again after I saw those pictures.  You would hear weird sounds all the time.  One night I slept over and I swear something was standing over me smiling at me.  On one of the bedrooms upstairs, you could tell that there was a lock on the OUTSIDE of the door at some point.  It was a beautiful old house.  Part of me felt like the presence maybe possibly was looking for someone to possess or maybe it succeeded?  IDK. 

This is terrifying, the part where say you felt something was standing over you smiling :ehidk_britney_um_eek: i have chills.

• Love 1
  • Like 2

• Content Curators

@BUWYGF @jordeezy

I found this article in my language that talks about this and it says this.

According to mysticism, when a cat wants to enter your house, it is because it has a mission to fulfill in your life. And this mission would be to remove negativity from your environment and protect yourself from negative energies or bad spirits.

• Love 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.