Ally Brooke Fears She'll Die a Virgin

CaulkDestroyer

dnEqmluGXY2Px4VN7bp9Dj03zeGwhWc1Ug6T8Pgg8656mV6r10tXfGy-zmlo5XwZZFDi0rAmjcriwFCj781smMHR8ykoy92XAZYd3r08P8jTTLltcH_WOsTsFb-5eYJZrwyoDxRlfzCs-OGfhzm3EtKOWs8qoHjr129rtbTDR9Gbt1diVUrc8z0KHO-GAZ-r3-W9wJGifNzPoHlCLa9tkLI

Ally Brooke, of Fifth Harmony, made headlines when she revealed that, at 27, she’s still a virgin. But she exclusively told Page Six that there have been temptations.

“I mean it is a difficult road — especially being a young woman in the entertainment business, you’re surrounded by attractive people,” she said. “I stop the temptation by killing the mood … It’s like seeing a nice purse in the mall. You really want to buy it, but you have to save your money. So you walk around the mall thinking about the purse.”

If all else fails, there’s always prayer.

“Oh, God, yes. There were times when I was like, ‘Lord give me the strength to make it through this,’” she told us.

But she also has a fear of dying a virgin.

I pray to God like, ‘Please don’t let me die a virgin. Let me meet my husband before that happens to me and give me a few good years with him.’”

The former “X Factor” star added she wants to be married by the time she’s 30.

Her memoir, “Finding Your Harmony,” is out now.

Finding Your Harmony: Dream Big, Have Faith, and Achieve More Than You Can  Imagine - Kindle edition by Brooke, Ally. Religion & Spirituality Kindle  eBooks @ Amazon.com.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived