Live Britney Tarot Reading

The Exhale Psychic

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Britney-fan12332143 said:

Eventually yes.but it took a long time. They were really in love. I'm seeing that they were even planning Children

That would make sense bc he implied/talked about in two different interviews that he thought he would end up (marrying) with her and it would be acceptable If he did.

I don't doubt that Britney loves me or that she did love me when we were together . . . things happen. I guess I'm just an old soul because I was ready. Not that I was ready to do it [get married] at that moment, but I knew who I was going to do it with, you know. So I think it was hard for me to realize that wasn't reality."

https://web.archive.org/web/20030304103440/https://www.aznt.com/claudspace/seventeen1102.html

I would say I had a lot of angst. I was caught up int he fact that I was breaking up with someone I had been with for four years and I had literally moved into a new house and was starting a new single life. I don't know how you do it here, but where I come from in the South, all the people I went to school with are married and have kids now, so it wouldn't be unacceptable for me to be married at this point in life. I wouldn't get married, that's not what I'm saying. But beginning a new life, in a new house and being single, plus having a little bit of insecurity about starting a solo record and, on top of all that, every time I walked out the door having the press trying to pin me with some new female, it was a lot to handle all at once - and the whole world was watching.

https://www.abstracts.net/mb/viewtopic.php?f=47&t=22552

40 minutes ago, Britney-fan12332143 said:

i Dont know if you mean this a joke. but its Actully a Maybe

I said it joking bc Britney is under this mess and has the most horrible taste when it comes to men, but I dont think Chris is out of her league at all even tho he talked about her fame as being smt really overwhelming, so what if he would never date someone as big as Britney bc he loves his privacy, freedom and normal life?

But I do think he could be good for her bc hes private, seems a normal guy with a good family, hes not an attention ***** and hes crazy to be a dad. I hope someday when Britney is free she works on her confidence, self esteem and self love and understand that narcissist men dont deserve her, that she deserves the best, even more after all the **** she went thru, including with ****ty men. 

40 minutes ago, Melina said:

It’s funny because Chris Evans is Jessica Biel’s ex :bieber_justin_smirk_weird:

Lol she downgraded badly but I have faith that when Britney is free, she will upgrade tho :neydedance_purple:

Btw, didnt Britney probably hook up with Cameron Diaz's ex Jared Leto in 2003? Lol 

1:24

Archived