"From The Bottom Of My Broken Heart" remastered in HD

MSTAR

Hi! :byebitch_britney_wave_black_white_and_bw_sunglasses_bye_hi_walking_leaving:

I’m sharing today the last music video of the iconic and one of the best album "Baby One More Time": From The Bottom Of My Broken Time, remastered in HD 1440p (upscaled at first in 4K but after downscaled). The audio is also remastered for information. :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:

I hope you will enjoy it! Check my channel for more Britney’s videos, thank you! :bparty_piece_of_me_pom_britney_clubbing_blackout_2007_dancing_dance:

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, Thelegendarybritney said:

Good job as always Mstar :yay_britney_excited_ftr_for_the_record_2008_cheering_clapping:

6 minutes ago, blackoutbixxh said:

Amazing work as always. Got me in my feels :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

14 minutes ago, Midnight said:

beautiful :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer:

25 minutes ago, superjack said:

You’ve done it again. :urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:

Thank you all!! :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012: I’m really happy that you enjoyed this new video!

Archived