What Was Your Favorite Teen TV show from the early 2000s?

TSmidnighTS

4 minutes ago, IIOnly PopII said:

I already did re-invent myself when it was needed too and it paid me off 8 million records sold :jj:

I’ve been letting you run around a fool with your illegal account don’t tempt me :jj:jk unlike SOME people you took your warning and just made a clown account and ironically took it better than someone more than ten years older than you so run around freely :haha:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I’ve been letting you run around a fool with your illegal account don’t tempt me :jj:

e1bcbefdb00c7d53add589258a1ba770--album-

:jj: 

2 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

jk unlike SOME people you took your warning and just made a clown account and ironically took it better than someone more than ten years older than you so run around freely :haha:

Now i really want to know who are these exhalers :jj:

Anyways i wont be posting from this account tommorow onwards and neither from my blackout2006 account since i have to study :alook:

U can happily ban my account tommorow at 9 pm :alook:

• Haha 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.