New "Haunted Mansion" Reboot In the Works at Disney

4 hours ago, InTheZone4Life said:

I would LOVE it to have a darker tone, but I also remember being younger and loving that the movie wasn’t super crazy because that meant my parents would let me watch it. The best movies are the family-friendly spooky flicks you get to watch every Halloween like Hocus Pocus. That’s not a scary movie but it’s beloved by millions of people. ❤️

Hocus Pocus is that one in a million chance of when lightning struck though.

It's not like Disney ever recaptured the type of magic the tone of that movie was.

I'm not saying it has to be a horror movie or anything like that.

Just the tone needs to be a bit more serious if it's going to have the franchise effect they aim for.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Britney'sBish said:

Hocus Pocus is that one in a million chance of when lightning struck though.

It's not like Disney ever recaptured the type of magic the tone of that movie was.

I'm not saying it has to be a horror movie or anything like that.

Just the tone needs to be a bit more serious if it's going to have the franchise effect they aim for.

I agree with you I think. lol Something like the 2003 movie would probably be Disney+ exclusive title these days. :haha:

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block