How much does Jamie Lynn hate Britney out of 10.

feo

I think 10 out of 10, because (as one of your first actions as trustee for part of Britney's money) to hire the very demon that imprisoned your sister in a conservatorship (Loucifer) to manage/account her money is just too evil. There is no other explanation for me. We know the whole family knows Britney wants out of it and we know Loucifer was the mastermind as confirmed by Lynne's book.

Jamie Lynne really is as petty and jealous as we all suspected.  Either that or she is totally brainwashed by Loucifer, which is no excuse either since her sister should matter more than anything else. Especially given how much Britney has done for her and how much she loved her.

Well Jamie Lynn, the law will come bite you in the @ss if you don't get on the right side of this battle asap.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shes a jealous c.unt 

She lacks beauty, charisma and talent and was always bitter for being Britneys shadow, for only being known as 'Britneys little sister'. She should be grateful shes Britney Spears sister bc if she wasnt, no one would know her fugly *** face and she would be living in a trailer with 10 kids. She must feel better about her pathetic self thinking that at least she has control over her life and over her famous, succesful, attractive and rich sisters life and money. 

I feel bad for Britney bc she always loved her, helped her and even gave that ugly *** ***** with a huge chin a so called career. She owes everything she has to Britney and how does she pay? Siding with her abusive father and being bff with the woman who put her sister under a cship for over 12 years and counting. Shes a nasty shady ***** and I said what I said. 

On 8/28/2020 at 5:46 AM, feo said:

I think 10 out of 10, because (as one of your first actions as trustee for part of Britney's money) to hire the very demon that imprisoned your sister in a conservatorship (Loucifer) to manage/account her money is just too evil. There is no other explanation for me. We know the whole family knows Britney wants out of it and we know Loucifer was the mastermind as confirmed by Lynne's book.

Jamie Lynne really is as petty and jealous as we all suspected.  Either that or she is totally brainwashed by Loucifer, which is no excuse either since her sister should matter more than anything else. Especially given how much Britney has done for her and how much she loved her.

Well Jamie Lynn, the law will come bite you in the @ss if you don't get on the right side of this battle asap.

Not here to pour fire on anything - - - but.

One of my friends grew up with Jamie Lynn (& Britney to a lesser extent). He witnessed Jamie never being around & Lynne apparently wasn't very kind and very much a 'pageant mum' - allegedly.

6 minutes ago, JoshuaWood said:

Not here to pour fire on anything - - - but.

One of my friends grew up with Jamie Lynn (& Britney to a lesser extent). He witnessed Jamie never being around & Lynne apparently wasn't very kind and very much a 'pageant mum' - allegedly.

Jamie the father or Jamie Lynn you mean? God I go nuts that everybody is called the same in this family. :demi:

Archived