What are your top three favorite Taylor Swift songs?

Out of The Woods (her best video too)
Delicate
False God

All Too Well is a very close forth.

I need to live with Folklore for a while to see where it fits in, but so far Exile, My Tears Ricochet and This Is Me Trying are my faves. I can relate so much to those three. But the whole album is stunning.  

• Love 2
  • Content Curators
17 minutes ago, Trentals said:

Out of The Woods (her best video too)
Delicate
False God

All Too Well is a very close forth.

I need to live with Folklore for a while to see where it fits in, but so far Exile, My Tears Ricochet and This Is Me Trying are my faves. I can relate so much to those three. But the whole album is stunning.  

Yes I agree Out of The Woods is a beautiful video.

I also loved her video for Delicate, it's so cute when she's in front of the mirror doing facial expressions.

Agreed Folklore is amazing it made me a fan :barbie:

• Love 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

4 minutes ago, Midnight said:

Yes I agree Out of The Woods is a beautiful video.

I also loved her video for Delicate, it's so cute when she's in front of the mirror doing facial expressions.

Agreed Folklore is amazing it made me a fan :barbie:

I made sure when I went to New Zealand last year I paid a visit to the beach OOTW was filmed on :lollipop:  Joseph Kahn must really likes watching pop stars crawl round in the mud apparently, since it’s similar to what he got Kelly to do in the Hazel Eyes video.

I love the Delicate video too! I know some people were like “I don’t get it, it doesn’t fit the song”, but it totally does! It’s so smart. 

• Love 1
  • Content Curators
2 minutes ago, Trentals said:

I made sure when I went to New Zealand last year I paid a visit to the beach OOTW was filmed on :lollipop:  Joseph Kahn must really likes watching pop stars crawl round in the mud apparently, since it’s similar to what he got Kelly to do in the Hazel Eyes video.

I love the Delicate video too! I know some people were like “I don’t get it, it doesn’t fit the song”, but it totally does! It’s so smart. 

Oh my God yess I knew It reminded me of another video but I couldn't remember which one haha.

Yes Delicate is such s cute video, I agree I think the video is perfect for the song.

I can't believe how much I've been missing out on, Taylor is AMAZING, as of right now I think New Romantics is my favorite song, I can't get enough.

I wanna be there when you touch fire

I can't just pick 3 :o:lostney: so here is my top 5 :imcute: (in no particular order):

1. Ready For It

2. State Of Grace

3. Out Of The Woods

4. The Archer

5. Getaway Car

+ honorable mention: Dancing With Our Hands Tied :mcry:

oh no and I forgot All Too Well :crying4: this is too hard :crying1:

and yes - none of them is from Folklore :queenflopga::queenflopga::gagacrash:#sorrynotsorry

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block