Dua Lipa collab with Bad Bunny & J Balvin: "Un Dia (One Day)" Updated: Video

Barajas

I loved it :lizzie:

1 hour ago, Barajas said:

I think the part I enjoyed the most was Dua´s, the lyrics and her voice sounds good.. but my point is, why would you need J Balvin and Bad Bunny for a song like this?  They are not adding much considering the mid tempo vibe of the song.

Thats why I think its more like a Future Nostalgia bonus track. 

J Balvin & Bad Bunny had one of the biggest hits last year in South America with "La Canción" which was a slow song but a huuuge hit.

This song is also gonna be a hit. Hope the three of them can grab the #1 spot with this song.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Barajas said:

I think the part I enjoyed the most was Dua´s, the lyrics and her voice sounds good.. but my point is, why would you need J Balvin and Bad Bunny for a song like this?  They are not adding much considering the mid tempo vibe of the song.

Thats why I think its more like a Future Nostalgia bonus track. 

Was thinking the same about J Balvin and Bad Bunny. Dua's voice and lyrics are great. I like how for a Latin/sorta reggaeton song, the production and lyrics are not corny... nor she tries to speak Spanish, like when other English speaking artists do latin influenced songs. I would not have expected the pair Tainy (producer) & Dua Lipa to worked out that good.

Úrsula Corberó is great in this video. Most likely she filmed all her takes from her place in Argentina. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.