CUTE BRITNEY SPEARS 2008 VIDEO!!!

slaveneytbh

I'm honestly more of a lurker on Exhale, and I haven't written in here forever!

:cheese:

Was looking at Brit Brit videos all day today and chanced upon this one.

me watching it :praisega:

Can't wait for our girl to be happy once again, this was in 2008, after all that **** she's gone through, she is still somewhat passionate in her work.

Look at her cute smile at 1:54!!!! She's really the strongest and the sweetest ever :makeitrain:

I pray that after  she is out and FREE of the CONSERVATORSHIP,  she's able to do what she likes, spend more time with her babies and also be this quirky again! Let's keep the momentum going guys and FREE OUR LITTLE BABY :hiii:

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Nobody ever talks about circus era being her third most beautiful era :hillary:

I just always thought it was so obvious it never needed stating, she was unbelievably back to her best so soon after 2007 not only in looks but with fire too. She still had some hope :(

I dont care what anybody says, she wanted Circus Era, and she loved it. I just think she hated the restrictions, but she thought she was free if she did the tour..
She loved it. Did she need it? Who knows.. But she loved it. And yes, she looked flawless.

That’s the freestyle queen I know 

These the kind of videos need to be shown in the FB slides, it show how she slowly went from a happy woman to where she is now all while being in the conservatorship. Proving no progress has really been made only a decline thus making it hard to believe it’s the right decision for her 

Archived