OMG the sources are all coming out to play: Lynn's turn!

MyahJeanSpears

Guys this is pretty much obviously coming from Lynn and Britney's camp. Lets copy and paste shall we?

Its interesting how all people in Britney's camp have gone to different publications this week to give their side of the story/POV. 

a MESS!

Jamie ran to TMZ. Scum ran to Hollywoodlife. Now sources aka Lynne has given her POV. I don't trust Lynne, but I trust her narrative more than the others. 

basketball wives mess GIF by VH1

Britney Spears Hopes Mom Lynne Will Help Her Have More Autonomy With Her Finances, Source Says

"Britney has always struggled with her mental health so Lynne's concern for Britney is never-ending. She is her mother and hates to see her suffer," a source tells ET. "Lynne filed for transparency to keep an eye on the finances because she knows Britney has her ups and downs. She has been doing much better; she is in regular therapy and exercising. Lynne sees a huge improvement.""Britney trusts Lynne and has asked her mother to be part of her conservatorship. She truly believes that her mother wants to help her have more autonomy when it comes to her money," the source adds. "Britney is aware that how she is doing psychologically seems to directly correlate to her spending habits. She knows right now she might not be ready to be in complete control but she wants more freedom to spend how she pleases."The source tells ET that Britney wants Lynne to be in charge because "she feels her desires will be taken more seriously.""She trusts her mother," the source says. "They went through some tough times in their relationship but they are now closer than ever."-

"Britney's fans are constantly worried," the source says. "[They] continue to post  #FreeBritney #SaveBritney and petition for her to have her life back but the reality is she has a great life and just chooses to be home and private much of the time."

As ET previously reported, Britney filed the SJB Revocable Trust in 2004 to protect her multimillion-dollar assets and set up her two sons, Sean, 14, and Jayden, 13, for their future. It was also established to "hold and manage her material financial assets during her lifetime, and provide distribution of those assets upon her death," according to The Blast.

I don't like how this states that Lynne is concerned on the finances because she knows Britney has her ups and downs. BRITNEY HAS NO AUTHORITY ON HER FINANCES? WTF IS THIS NARRATIVE?

Its very interesting to me though that this article states: She has been doing much better, Lynne sees a huge improvement when TMZ made it seem dire and as if Britney was out of control. What are these alleged "spending habits" Britney has been abusing? She can't use her own money! She literally is spinning around in her living room at home all day. WTF?? Britney honey I see you grasping for what little control you can get but I can't deal with this narrative that you'll take what you can get and you're not ready to control your own life.

It honestly seems to me like Jamie and Lynn are playing good cop/bad cop. 

Also consider the thinly veiled death threat in TMZ's article, the fact that so many people are concerned for her revocable trust is highly concerning to me. Like people are clamoring to get a piece of the pie/control before something bad happens? Am I reading into this too much?

I don't see how Britney has this "alleged" great life happy & private at home when she has 10% custody of her kids, no rights, can't spend her own money or leave her house without permission.

This is some B U L L S H I T. 

At this rate tomorrow a mysterious source will phone in to J-14 to let them know Britney's dad is gay and should "die" and to please help them with 5k followers. Is there no one in Britney's life that is truly looking out for her?

sad tobey maguire GIF

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That “story” definitely has Lynne written all over it.

Her pathetic contribution in the past 12 years has been liking a #freebritney post and attending one single court date. That’s less than the bare minimum. She cares about her “reputation” more than she cares about Britney. This is the same bittch that released a tell-all when Britney hit rock bottom. 

Maybe we should use that to our advantage. She needs to understand pathetic little “articles” like this won’t work. So many people made her out to be a hero for making it seem for a brief moment she gives a damn. I’m wondering if we should put more pressure on her (through social media) to make her realize her bluff is showing and she needs to step up her act. Britney deserves nothing less than freedom. Maybe if we make Lynne see none of us is falling for her **** she will actually do something. 

Where are Britney's siblings? Can't they do something for their sister? Or are they scared of the papa jamie?

Jamie Lynn, please rescue your elder sister. When she's with you, she's chillin, she's chillin. :crying1:

Jokes aside, this makes me really sad for Britney. There's no normalcy in her life, not even in her own family.

It's been 12 years since she said "It's like groundhog day everyday" and I think it's still like that. :wontcry:

They're fighting like greedy turds grappling for scraps. Like hello, you gave birth to Britney Spears and she's a massive success and a very generous person. She gladly hooked her mom up with an estate in Louisiana and even though her relationship with Jamie was never stellar, I'm sure she would have given some support to his lousy business ventures or at least set him up with a place to live. Sadly, Brit's generosity was never enough for them.

Even if she's their own baby, they need her to be crazy, to be their slave, to pump her full of toxic substances, whatever it takes to give them more. 

36 minutes ago, BONO Productions said:

Where are Britney's siblings? Can't they do something for their sister? Or are they scared of the papa jamie?

Jamie Lynn, please rescue your elder sister. When she's with you, she's chillin, she's chillin. :crying1:

Jokes aside, this makes me really sad for Britney. There's no normalcy in her life, not even in her own family.

It's been 12 years since she said "It's like groundhog day everyday" and I think it's still like that. :wontcry:

Bryan made britney better in 2016, and then he probably was told to get the **** away..
(and he got a divorce, so I think he got enough of his own plate)

Bryan and his daughter made Britney So happy Jamie couldn't stand it when Britney gained all that confidence and control

Archived