Which Exhaler will be uncanceled?

Towelney

Which Exhaler Will Be Uncancelled?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Which Exhaler Will Be Uncancelled?

• Jordan Miller
    • Alestaos
    • Mmmm Papi
    • EasyThere
    • MANDIXMX
    • Blackout2006
    • Theysayimcrazy18
    • Haha-hehe-haha-ho

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/05/2020 at 07:30 PM

50 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

What fascination you have with cancelling me? :zoomzoom:

Cause it’s funny because you’re the only one that acts like being uncancelled is the reason you breathe. You even tagged an army and have Exhale points for people to vote for you so I think it’s hilarious. It’s some grade A entertainment for me :explainlol:

• Haha 3
17 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Cause it’s funny because you’re the only one that acts like being uncancelled is the reason you breathe. You even tagged an army and have Exhale points for people to vote for you so I think it’s hilarious. It’s some grade A entertainment for me :explainlol:

Very funny :yeahhh:

Problem is that, my money-hungry butt wouldn’t be even ready to give 100 points for a pity non-existent exhale currency where the shops pricing for a product is like Gucci (:pieceofwhat:)so if I have given 3k points, it’s out of my cancerian generosity :blol:

21 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

You even tagged an army and have Exhale points for people to vote for you so I think it’s hilarious

it’s just a marketing strategy :deserves: just like how Taylor Swift asked her fans to buy 13 Physical copies of reputation to get some special tickets for the reputation tour, I am giving points to people for voting for me :cheese: 

Its just business, hun :deserves:

Spoiler

23 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

It’s some grade A entertainment for me :explainlol:

It’s just me being the casual drama queen I have always been :explainlol: in school, in home, in games, it’s everywhere :rihannayas:

24 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

you’re the only one that acts like being uncancelled is the reason you breathe.

Plus, I am competitive like hell so :letitburn: 

• Haha 2
Just now, Blackout2006 said:

Very funny :yeahhh:

Problem is that, my money-hungry butt wouldn’t be even ready to give 100 points for a pity non-existent exhale currency where the shops pricing for a product is like Gucci (:pieceofwhat:)so if I have given 3k points, it’s out of my cancerian generosity :blol:

it’s just a marketing strategy :deserves: just like how Taylor Swift asked her fans to buy 13 Physical copies of reputation to get some special tickets for the reputation tour, I am giving points to people for voting for me :cheese: 

Its just business, hun :deserves:

Hide contents

It’s just me being the casual drama queen I have always been :explainlol: in school, in home, in games, it’s everywhere :rihannayas:

Plus, I am competitive like hell so :letitburn: 

Hence all proven points of why cancelling you is in my best interest :explainlol:I love a good laugh :explainlol:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

Next time this poll is open, don't forget to vote me y'all. :fakecry:

I have my redeeming points:

• I'm a flop 4 u sucks and i replaced it with before the goodbye as the opening on my own Britney album.

Or by saying that "redeeming point" will just make me even more cancelled than ever.. :joanne:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.