In honor of Pride Month, Nickelodeon confirms the obvious: SpongeBob is a member of the LGBTQ community

6 hours ago, ExXL said:

Children shouldn't think about *** or about whom they are attracted to , they should be innocent and play with boys AND girls and never care about genders , simply enjoy their childhoods, it's us adults who ruin them and make them think things they should never think . 

When the average to lose your virginity is now between 11 to 13. 

You lost your argument.

Many kids lose their virginity at a young age just to fit in by the time they are in high school. Regardless if they are ready or not. 

That's the society of the popular cliques in high school. You are even made fun of if you don't hook up or a seen as a prude. 

That's the world we live in. 

It's always been that way. It's just the age got lowered. It used to be you better hooe your not a virgin by the end of your freshman year in high school. To being in sixth grade now.

@JordanMiller

@Roxxy

It's really sad to see kids have to grow up so fast just to be liked by the time they are a freshman in high school 

16 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

When the average to lose your virginity is now between 11 to 13. 

You lost your argument.

Many kids lose their virginity at a young age just to fit in by the time they are in high school. Regardless if they are ready or not. 

That's the society of the popular cliques in high school. You are even made fun of if you don't hook up or a seen as a prude. 

That's the world we live in. 

It's always been that way. It's just the age got lowered. It used to be you better hooe your not a virgin by the end of your freshman year in high school. To being in sixth grade now.

@JordanMiller

@Roxxy

It's really sad to see kids have to grow up so fast just to be liked by the time they are a freshman in high school 

I don't even argue with a creep like you tbh , I wouldn't leave my kids (if I had any) alone with you that's for sure :byesmoke:

20 hours ago, ExXL said:

Well SpongeBob is not even a human character so it looks desperate to push the gay Agenda on that one ..... And I'm against any sexualization of children's content if that wasn't clear , Seriously why can't people let children be children and stop brainwashing them to act ******** , I'm not taking about 14/16 year old teenagers again, I'm talking about 12- y.o kids who are being introduced to *** on mainstream programs , that's not okay.

First of all we label everything ,it's called Language and it's VERY useful:tina:
I knew I was gay since I was a child,as early as 6 or 7 years old and many gays will relate to this as well. I'm sorry to tell you this, and this may be considered a "controversial" opinion, but children are not sexless. They do think about *** and they do identify one way or the other and there's nothing wrong with having these conversations with kids,to a degree that is appropriate ,of course. At 12 I was already ************ and humping my stuffed Mickey Mouse plush toy. :fruit: 

Children are not sexless and apolitical. They have views about these things. Thinking otherwise is naive. Is SpongeBob the best place to have these discussions? I don't know but... " push the gay agenda" is a suspect phrase coming from you. Your reply to me reads like something that came from an ultra conservative straight redneck on the comment section of Yahoo news. Not feeling that at all.:chrissy:

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, Korb said:

First of all we label everything ,it's called Language and it's VERY useful:tina:
I knew I was gay since I was a child,as early as 6 or 7 years old and many gays will relate to this as well. I'm sorry to tell you this, and this may be considered a "controversial" opinion, but children are not sexless. They do think about *** and they do identify one way or the other and there's nothing wrong with having these conversations with kids,to a degree that is appropriate ,of course. At 12 I was already ************ and humping my stuffed Mickey Mouse plush toy. :fruit: 

Children are not sexless and apolitical. They have views about these things. Thinking otherwise is naive. Is SpongeBob the best place to have these discussions? I don't know but... " push the gay agenda" is a suspect phrase coming from you. Your reply to me reads like something that came from an ultra conservative straight redneck on the comment section of Yahoo news. Not feeling that at all.:chrissy:

**** allert Peace Out GIF by asianhistorymonth

1 hour ago, ExXL said:

And anyone who defines or asks children what is their ****** orientation ...... :chrissy:

That's not the definition of a ********* at all and you are just insulting people who disagree with you. All that comes out of your mouth is total nonsense. 
Hopefully you get banned for making such serious and disgusting accusations. :tired:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.