Petition to keep Beyonce off Black Panther?!

• Leader
12 minutes ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

i'm so sorry, i don't want to make a real offence to anyone, it was only a bad joke, i'm sorry again 

Moving forward, please refrain from posting comments like that. If you have to stop and think whether it could come across as offensive, it probably is. Thanks for apologizing. Let's move forward. 

• Love 1
On 6/14/2020 at 6:14 AM, Blackout2006 said:

I love this post SO MUCH!
Her fans think that she is original :jeanluc:her fans think she is the best performer of all time :jeanluc: they think she is the best-selling female artist of all time :jeanluc: they think she was the hugest artist of the 00s:jeanluc: and they think that her music is like so beautiful. They are the most delusional fan base in the music fandoms (besides the newer acts). That’s why they hate, loathe and main targets are Rihanna and Britney. They just cannot accept them being internationally successful and have sold more records than bey :flop: they literally give every artist besides “Queen Bey 👑💖🐝” nicknames like Brittleknee, foreheadanna, britflopney yet when he call Beyoncé a monkey or Beyonka they loose their crap. They r total idiots. Bey could legit stand on a stage and scream & shout (:jj:) and her fans would find it as a political statement for the black people .Thankfully, there are respectful and good fans like @Deyonce that represent 9% of the community.

Reveal hidden contents

10 points :hillary:

Actually the Beyhive is highly critical of Beyoncé and constantly drag her. That's why I was drawn to BreatheHeavy. Because y'all remind me of the Hive but for Britney. And I've heard much more hate thrown at Bey from Britney stand than the other way around. And when is it bad to think you're faves music is "so beautiful"? That's why we stan (among other things). Most Beyoncé stans like Rihanna by virtue of their similar demographics which caused them to be compared by the MEDIA. The Hive didn't just start attack the Navy and vice versa. The media attempted to pit the two women against each other. The Hive hasn't really cared about Beyoncé's chart success for a while now because she's transcended that lane into a more cultural icon lane. The only ones who do probably stan other non legends who need to be validated by sales. And calling Beyoncé a monkey is racist so it should be rebuked swiftly. And if Beyoncé messed up half the amount of times Britney has the Hive would quit on her. I feel the Beyhive gets a lot of hate because of a vocal minority of fans that are actually delusional. But every fanbase has delusional stans. The only difference is that since Beyoncé is on top the "Killer Bees"  are most visible. 

• Like 3
Just now, Deyonce said:

Actually the Beyhive is highly critical of Beyoncé and constantly drag her. That's why I was drawn to BreatheHeavy. Because y'all remind me of the Hive but for Britney. And I've heard much more hate thrown at Bey from Britney stand than the other way around. And when is it bad to think you're faves music is "so beautiful"? That's why we stan (among other things). Most Beyoncé stans like Rihanna by virtue of their similar demographics which caused them to be compared by the MEDIA. The Hive didn't just start attack the Navy and vice versa. The media attempted to pit the two women against each other. The Hive hasn't really cared about Beyoncé's chart success for a while now because she's transcended that lane into a more cultural icon lane. The only ones who do probably stan other non legends who need to be validated by sales. And calling Beyoncé a monkey is racist so it should be rebuked swiftly. And if Beyoncé messed up half the amount of times Britney has the Hive would quit on her. I feel the Beyhive gets a lot of hate because of a vocal minority of fans that are actually delusional. But every fanbase has delusional stans. The only difference is that since Beyoncé is on top the "Killer Bees"  are most visible. 

But hasn’t bey messed up more than half? She has had so many controversies in the past years regarding plagiarism

3 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

But hasn’t bey messed up more than half? She has had so many controversies in the past years regarding plagiarism

No. She's on key 99% of the time. And she rarely messes up choreo. She sings, dances, writes, produces, and even "acts" (which is something the Hive actually drags her for). Beyoncé has never successfully been accused plagiarism. And she is also one of the few artists to acknowledge that she is not original music force but a product of the legends before her like every artist is. And most of those plagarism accusations were stretches.

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.