Britney Spears "Mood Ring" stream + comment party

Tbh, I don't think Britney needs more achievements to validate her legend status; however I do care about MR charting on BB if that's what we need to convince her and her team to start recording new material. I want her to get to work, ***** 

• Love 1
23 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

Yeah but I don’t see our fan base streams ever being that strong to beat other artists tbh

Which is why I said we would need the younger generation. 

If it was that easy MM would have been #1. 

With Make Me the song dropped July 15th. And official promo didn’t start until she did the prank on Jimmy Kimmel on August 3rd.

We also didn’t have a video until August 5th, those 3 weeks without a music video  or really any promo really affected the charting. No one waits 3 weeks to drop an MV or start promo.

The song was also sent to radios and it was played fairly frequently, but Britney is a visual artist, she needs a visual to accompany her singles to bring in curiosity to the song. The scrapping of the original controversial MM vid & then re-filming and releasing a lack luster MV hurt the song even more.

By the time she performed at the VMAs on August 28th, Make Me was like at the bottom of the BB charts and it rose somewhat but it was ultimately too late to make it #1, the damage was done.

Its not only up to the fans to make a single #1, but Britney, her team and the label need to be on the ball with the promo. B10 has potential but they need to shoot a HOT MV before even dropping the single so its ready to go and have a cohesive promo plan ready to execute. We need performances, proper in studio interviews, Britney needs to be interested in her career more than ever so everyone else can be too.

Thanks for coming to my Ted Talk.

• Love 4
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, MANDIXMX said:

With Make Me the song dropped July 15th. And official promo didn’t start until she did the prank on Jimmy Kimmel on August 3rd.

We also didn’t have a video until August 5th, those 3 weeks without a music video  or really any promo really affected the charting. No one waits 3 weeks to drop an MV or start promo.

The song was also sent to radios and it was played fairly frequently, but Britney is a visual artist, she needs a visual to accompany her singles to bring in curiosity to the song. The scrapping of the original controversial MM vid & then re-filming and releasing a lack luster MV hurt the song even more.

By the time she performed at the VMAs on August 28th, Make Me was like at the bottom of the BB charts and it rose somewhat but it was ultimately too late to make it #1, the damage was done.

Its not only up to the fans to make a single #1, but Britney, her team and the label need to be on the ball with the promo. B10 has potential but they need to shoot a HOT MV before even dropping the single so its ready to go and have a cohesive promo plan ready to execute. We need performances, proper in studio interviews, Britney needs to be interested in her career more than ever so everyone else can be too.

Thanks for coming to my Ted Talk.

I’m not disagreeing. I think we need to focus on music now more than sales and charts is all I’m saying

You listed all the minimum stuff that needs to be done to try and get a number one single but I don’t see her team being able to do it. There are so many factors against us for Britney getting another #1 single. I don’t even think Taylor got a #1 this era? Her team does everything right, 

I feel her next album could very well go #1. It will depend on releases and exposure. 

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, breathe_on_me_toxic said:

digitally downloaded it in germany. and i am a studio radiohost and played it yesterday in our show (along with rain on me)

Hey my neighbour

I come from Switzerland. From the German-speaking part of Switzerland. Here, the radios don't play the song.:crying4:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1