Britney Spears "Mood Ring" stream + comment party

22 minutes ago, One More Time said:

:queenie:

at the last it’s not free falling 

let it be 2 more days before she is out of the top 10 :howdareyou:

i don’t think so 

3 Luke Bryan - One Margarita is  0.7046 he is been having green updates the whole day 

4 The Weeknd - Blinding Lights is 0.6832 is stable for the whole day plus Britney promoted his song :lizzie:

its just another missed opportunity **** RCA, Larry and Lou

• Love 1

We are competing with an artist that brought YouTube and every streaming platform.
Yes Rain on Me plays directly after you finish watching a video on YouTube and the album is mixed on every playlist on YouTube. Also Spotify, so how the **** do you think we could be that good at streaming? I mean :howdareyou:

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, runpiggierun said:

I'm afraid that this release could potentially sabotage the chance of the first single off of B10 getting No.1,  almost 4 years without new music lead to the success of MR, now the momentum is back down to 2016. 

There’s always a diff energy around a lead single. Ppl know the difference. Look at the difference between ooh la la, pretty girls etc  compared to make me 

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, Fab britney said:

There’s always a diff energy around a lead single. Ppl know the difference. Look at the difference between ooh la la, pretty girls etc  compared to make me 

The legal battle in the past year also helped MR in my opinion, she never appeared that much in the news since 2007-2008. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1