Britney Spears "Mood Ring" stream + comment party

Just now, One More Time said:

Mood Ring got 300k yesterday? Wow this is so cool. Idk how Spotify work but if the song keep having those numbers in a matter of days it could be at the top of her Spotify page? Or I am delusional :gloriascary:

Thats whats gonna happen, I think it will show at second first and if we keep streaming more and more it will top her page :livinggg:

For her to enter the top 50 global tracks Mood Ring needs more than 700k. If they add to a hot playlist then we can debut there in a day or so :urite:

• Love 2
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Hungry Hun said:

Thats whats gonna happen, I think it will show at second first and if we keep streaming more and more it will top her page :livinggg:

For her to enter the top 50 global tracks Mood Ring needs more than 700k. If they add to a hot playlist then we are good :urite:

700k per day? :dead:

let me a week :queenflopga:

Spoiler

And a video from britney :orangu:

• Love 1

YALL KNOW WHAT WE SHOULD DO AS WELL?

Flood AyJall with requests for a Mood Ring reaction. Her channel is big and the free promo would be perfect  :whiteladydance:

Since she is on a spree today with 2 reactions videos in less than a day :goat:

Can somebody create a thread for it? Or spread the word on twitter? I have to work now :gunriah:

If she posts other reaction channels will follow, thats usually how it goes :katybelt:

• Love 4