Selena Gomez reveals she's bipolar

I am not at all surprised.She comes out with her mental illness and anxiety things whenever she has an album coming out..Just to boost sales..I guess she’s going to launch her rare beauty line soon that’s why she’s opening up about her bipolar.Tbh she’s an average actress and a terrible singer with little to no talent.She should stop trying to gain sympathy everytime during her big announcements and should rather take some time off if she’s actually struggling with so many mental issues and should also work on her performing and singing skills..This is just my opinion.

• Like 1

like i said it is confusing these days to really know if celebs saying things like that r telling the truth or just using mental health card to be relatable. but still it is so good more and more celebs talk about that. this conversations r really important. every1 can have mental health strugles no matter who u r. esp celebs dealing  with a lot of pressure. i wish Britney opened up just a little bit. but i guess she'd rather stay mum for the sake of her boys.

Mental healths no joke but i think we’re alllll bipolar. Shes just rich enough to have a fancy diagnosis, and health care. Plus, saying you have mental issues is in right now, ya know?

sub-buzz-16502-1493234469-3.png?downsize I know I sound super offensive, bitter and shady, but im really trying to make a point that we alllll struggle with mental health to a degree and we’re all in this together. If youre struggling i got u booo. Im just a jealous *****. I just think we alll singggg

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.