The fact that unofficial vinyl releases of Britney's albums look better

Nickey

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You guys begged for so long to be able to get all Britney’s studio albums in vinyl, and after so many years it finally happened, but you still complaining for stupid things. :beynah:.

some points to be made;

1. Britney legacy Vinyls have decent production development, nice colors and beautiful details.

2. We are lucky for having this correlative release of her albums by the same label, same team and same site to purchase, at this times, because the labels does better vinyls than the retro black vinyls.

3. Hundreds of fans complains about the (supposed) expensive shipment costs, but keeps requesting much better design and more merch added. Despite that you still not ready to pay a lot more for a vinyl that could be 3 or 4 times more expensive if they include all that your delution brings to the table,  because that makes the release a more limited edition: more expensive.

4.The simpler the better , the fanmade designs are too overcharged and looks cheap, making it look like an obvious ugly fanmade. I’m so done with Britney fans edits, too much stress.:wontcry:

I have all the color vinyls and the quality on Britney vinyls are very strong. 

I prefer the original ver of the vinyls thank you.

Archived