The fact that unofficial vinyl releases of Britney's albums look better

Nickey

Isn't it sad that you have to preorder, wait or even sometimes fight for the UO vinyl releases that may be cute but never like this? :beynah:

The Circus one for example, it comes with beautiful posters. When will the UO one? If it's limited and exclusive, why isn't it as fancy? :beynah:

Don't get me wrong cause I'm happy we got vinyl editions anyway, but I just wish it could be that pretty

R-12644220-1539209112-4696.jpeg.jpg

R-12644220-1539209113-8751.jpeg.jpg

R-12644220-1539209113-8631.jpeg.jpg

R-12644220-1539209114-2131.jpeg.jpg

Now Britney:

R-13055755-1547264364-3345.jpeg.jpg

R-13055755-1547264365-5604.jpeg.jpg

R-13055755-1547264365-5855.jpeg.jpg

R-13055755-1547265197-1998.jpeg.jpg

Also Oops:

R-13055868-1547267472-5556.jpeg.jpg

R-13055868-1547267473-5215.jpeg.jpg

R-13055868-1547267474-7219.jpeg.jpg

Well...maybe one day :tear:

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Content Curators
8 hours ago, Nickey said:

Isn't it sad that you have to preorder, wait or even sometimes fight for the UO vinyl releases that may be cute but never like this? :beynah:

The Circus one for example, it comes with beautiful posters. When will the UO one? If it's limited and exclusive, why isn't it as fancy? :beynah:

Don't get me wrong cause I'm happy we got vinyl editions anyway, but I just wish it could be that pretty

I wonder how many of us have UO struggles stories:haha: and yes I agree they should have looked like these.

I wanna be there when you touch fire

• Content Curators
4 hours ago, Roxxy said:

I think the goal is to make it more affordable for the fans. That's why they make it as basic as possible. :imcute:

They made them too basic though. The cardboard is so flimsy my baby one more time vinyl is already dented and I don't even touch it. The price is kinda high for the quality in my opinion, I don't mind paying but, I do feel $35 is high for them especially because some don't sound that great ether. In the zone for example the quality of sound is kinda bad. It might just be my copy but who knows.

Just now, MidnightCarlisy said:

They made them too basic though. The cardboard is so flimsy my baby one more time vinyl is already dented and I don't even touch it. The price is kinda high for the quality in my opinion, I don't mind paying but, I do feel $35 is high for them especially because some don't sound that great ether.

So true! I collect a lot of vinyls and from my buing experience I can say that the price is quite high for all of this. It's nothing extra, it's just a vinyl edition of what we already had. It's a waste of an opportunity to make a vinyl release without some cute little extra things included like a poster or something. Back in the day, even the CD european version of BOMT (at least the one I got) had a poster, and it was only CD...

8 minutes ago, MidnightCarlisy said:

They made them too basic though. The cardboard is so flimsy my baby one more time vinyl is already dented and I don't even touch it. The price is kinda high for the quality in my opinion, I don't mind paying but, I do feel $35 is high for them especially because some don't sound that great ether. In the zone for example the quality of sound is kinda bad. It might just be my copy but who knows.

I hear you. ❤ But I think the intention was never to give the fans an 'experience' or something to treasure. They may say that during promotions but it's never that. They're not the label nor are they affiliated with the Britney empire. They just want to give the fans who want to have her album 'on vinyl' specifically. Because I'm sure that's ultimately what everyone wants at their very core. To listen to the album on vinyl and not make it to be some kind of a collectors thing with all the fancy stuff. Ultimately that's what the fans really want to do, listen to it on vinyl that's why we see so many of these IG stories and TW videos where you can see them playing it on their record player. :imcute:

• Content Curators
3 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

I hear you. ❤ But I think the intention was never to give the fans an 'experience' or something to treasure. They may say that during promotions but it's never that. They're not the label nor are thy affiliated with the Britney empire. They just want to give the fans who want to have her album 'on vinyl' specifically. Because I'm sure that's ultimately what everyone wants at their very core. To listen to the album on vinyl and not make it to be some kind of a collectors thing with all the fancy thing. Ultimately that's what the fans really want to do, listen to it on vinyl that's why we see so many of these IG stories and TW videos where you can see them playing it on their record player. :imcute:

Yeah I guess what I'm saying is that the limited amount they released should have  been top notch you know It is Britney and we will keep these things forever. I just wish they would have done better with the quality and it never hurts to add some extra goodies.

2 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

This... is what I mean. This was the intention all along.

So they could just pull a plain, non-deluxe version like they did and a super-fan-2 disc-golden deluxe-edition with posters, circus fantasy and all the glitter and the world would be better :letitburn:

1 minute ago, MidnightCarlisy said:

should have  been top notch you know It is Britney

Ok yeah in a perfect world, they should. But again, I'm saying, they don't care that it's Britney because they're not affiliated to Britney. This is not an official release. UO only got license from the label to release her music on vinyl to make money out of it (primarily) because they know there is a demand for her catalog to be on vinyl and as I said, that's really the intention. It was never a fan collector's edition thing. It's just highly coveted because there is a big demand but it's just the perception of the fans who want the vinyls so bad. But we should know better, that that was never the intention of UO and it would be naive of us to think they should be doing better cause honestly, we should just be thankful that we could have her music on vinyl sans the posters and extra glitter because who else would do it? Her label isn't. :mhm:

Although I follow this Youtube channel i forgot the title that always shows fanmade Britney albums and I honestly want to contact him and ask him where he makes these things. Like can he hook me up with the production company or whatever so I could also have my very owm customized Britney album. Maybe we can have our own dream Britney vinyls made by them. :imcute:

• Content Curators
9 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Ok yeah in a perfect world, they should. But again, I'm saying, they don't care that it's Britney because they're not affiliated to Britney. This is not an official release. UO only got license from the label to release her music on vinyl to make money out of it (primarily) because they know there is a demand for her catalog to be on vinyl and as I said, that's really the intention. It was never a fan collector's edition thing. It's just highly coveted because there is a big demand but it's just the perception of the fans who want the vinyls so bad. But we should know better, that that was never the intention of UO and it would be naive of us to think they should be doing better cause honestly, we should just be thankful that we could have her music on vinyl sans the posters and extra glitter because who else would do it? Her label isn't. :mhm:

Although I follow this Youtube channel i forgot the title that always shows fanmade Britney albums and I honestly want to contact him and ask him where he makes these things. Like can he hook me up with the production company or whatever so I could also have my very owm customized Britney album. Maybe we can have our own dream Britney vinyls made by them. :imcute:

oh okay I see what your saying, and it makes sense.

enlighten me Roxxy take me to the light and make see Jesus  :barbie: had I seem things from this perspective and known the quality of the vinyls I would have probably skipped buying them actually. Too late :haha:

38 minutes ago, MidnightCarlisy said:

oh okay I see what your saying, and it makes sense.

enlighten me Roxxy take me to the light and make see Jesus  :barbie: had I seem things from this perspective and known the quality of the vinyls I would have probably skipped buying them actually. Too late :haha:

Well, it's really just that these releases aren't exactly official Britney merch in the sense that it's not under her empire in the same way as her perfumes. UO is just an independent third party who asked for license from her label to release her catalog on vinyl. UO financed all of this for sure. They just have license for the songs (cause that's what you do when you want to sell music, like the NOW and MAX compilations in the 90s and 2000s). And all they really want is to fill the demand for her music to be on vinyl (for listening because there's a lot of vinyl listeners and it's getting big again), not to give fans something fancy to worship (like TSC Ultimate Fan Box Edition). But if they choose to not open it and just collect it and worship it, that's their prerogative. Like I said, it's just our perception as fans that see this release as special and important but it's really not (apparently, since UO does this too with other artists' catalog). :mhm:

• Content Curators
19 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Well, it's really just that these releases aren't exactly official Britney merch in the sense that it's not under her empire in the same way as her perfumes. UO is just an independent third party who asked for license from her label to release her catalog on vinyl. UO financed all of this for sure. They just have license for the songs (cause that's what you do when you want to sell music, like the NOW and MAX compilations in the 90s and 2000s). And all they really want is to fill the demand for her music to be on vinyl (for listening because there's a lot of vinyl listeners and it's getting big again), not to give fans something fancy to worship (like TSC Ultimate Fan Box Edition). But if they choose to not open it and just collect it and worship it, that's their prerogative. Like I said, it's just our perception as fans that see this release as special and important but it's really not (apparently, since UO does this too with other artists' catalog). :mhm:

I see what your saying 

• Content Curators
13 minutes ago, rik said:

wait where can i find the britney vinyl.... like this version. Is it fake?

I never bought it via UO and think I could be a lot better than all of you if I owned this instead 

We will bow down and worship you like a KING

IF

you can get your hands on it. 

Archived