Coronavirus : Angry ?

Louis-j

This is not a hate thread but I need to discuss this topic with people that might have different points of view...

For me, China needs to take responsibility. They already had a very bad reputation concerning how they treat animals.

If they didn't have any contact with all those (risky/dirty) animals and didn't eat them up, we wouldn't be in that tragic situation.

The entire world is in quarantine. Already 8 727 deaths as of now and it's just the beginning.

China, what's good ?

angry bruce lee GIF

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

China is trash in general. :bedtime: From the way China treats its own people, to this and everything else. :barbie: However, I do think it's unfair to call out the Chinese people like that. While the animal markets and traditional medicine in SOME (emphasis on 'some', y'all) parts of China are absolutely bonkers and should be eradicated, they are part of a deep seeded culture. Not an entirely good enough excuse, but things like that are hard to change. It takes time and even then it might not be enough. :ponderney:

Archived