SHE'S SO CUTE OMGGGGG

8:53 had me screeeaaaaming when she got up and was like "I gotta go get ready" in that country hillbilly tone omfg :haha:

but honestly, can we take a moment to appreciate how self-composed, mindful and aware she was at literally 18? wtf she was so effortlessly charming and magnetic...she literally represented what every person aspired to be...missing her a little extra tonight :wontcry:

• Love 4
  • Like 2
  • 1 month later...
4 hours ago, Just Because said:

I don’t think it’s fair that you are blaming her father her downfall.  

Agree, actually he didn't give a **** until Sam ****ed her up on pills. 

He never gave a **** about anything, in her life, he let Lynne decide and do everything. If anyone ****ed her up, it was her mother who dont know how to say NO. And I even like Lynne, but she never knew how to just say stop

On 3/5/2020 at 12:10 AM, nthenwkiss said:

she was before her own father ****ed her up!

Her father is not to blame. Blame the media. Also as a fan base, we have to accept our part to play in her breakdown. To say that we had nothing to do with it would be absolute clownery. 

Even to this day, go take a look at her Instagram comments, that isn't healthy for anyone to see. 

• Like 3
  • Super Mods
6 hours ago, joanhs said:

Agree, actually he didn't give a **** until Sam ****ed her up on pills. 

He never gave a **** about anything, in her life, he let Lynne decide and do everything. If anyone ****ed her up, it was her mother who dont know how to say NO. And I even like Lynne, but she never knew how to just say stop

They’re both bad parents (hence why Britney is so determined to be a good mom) but I wouldn’t put the full blame on Jamie. He’s just a troubled man but he means well, I feel her parents mean well, they just don’t know how to be parents.

• Love 2
  • 1 year later...