Stop Sleeping on Qveen Herby, Gays

redacted statement

Qveen Herby is an artist that I've been absolutely in love with for the past few months. Do any of y'all remember Karmin? That duo (consisting of Amy and Nick Noonan) from the early-to-mid 2010s. They had some hits:

Spoiler

They had a lot of record label troubles and were, in general, very unsatisfied with the direction their record label was pushing them in. They left their label, released an indie album that totally flopped and then disappeared into obscurity. :rip: However, fret not, as a bit over 2 years ago they re-emerged and rebranded themselves. :) This rebranding (Qveen Herby) puts the focus on Amy (her husband Nick works behind the scenes). Qveen Herby puts out music that's an awesome mix of pop, r&b and hip-hop. There's a lot of catchy hooks, clever rhymes and also great vocals. Amy has always loved rapping, which was noticeable in Karmin's music as well. However, now that she gets to freely express herself the rapping is even more prevalent. It's basically her whole brand. :heresthetea: She's released 7 EPs so far, and they're all FREAKIN' GOLD. Here are some of my favorite songs:

Spoiler

:rihannayas: "Cheap Talk" and "Busta Rhymes" have really impressive raps. :madance:

@JordanMiller, I feel like you'd love "Vitamins". It should be your new fitness anthem. I've been on a self improvement journey this past month, and "Vitamins" sure as hell inspires me every time. :tbh:

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

Was it the makeup series? I didn't watch that one, so I must've missed that. Gotta give credit to Shane for that. Spreading the gospel of Qveen is a MUST. :rihannayas:

It was either that or one of his conspiracy videos, but he had Mint playing and I’ve been obsessed ever since. 

7 hours ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

"Cheap Talk" is on another level. :rihannayas: TikTok is annoying, but I feel like Qveen's songs are very TikTok-worthy. I'm surprised she hasn't gone TikTok viral yet. Ashnikko had her moment with "STUPID", and Qveen deserves hers too. :)

qveen herby deserves to be huge, her music is good and she has such a rich variety in songs :bootyney:

• 1 month later...

Her music is good but im partial towards Karmin (maybe because I'm just not into the current sound and me personally, I just like to stay stuck in one period of time when it comes to music on the radio😂 that and for nostalgic reasons) and I don't really dig the current Top 40-type sound? Idk. That's just my opinion

Archived