CupcakKe Retired.

MissSpearsSaysSo

Hey sis  :hehehe:

Im high, let’s talk.  :makeitrain:
We love a good dank queen.  :clap:

I can’t believe that CupcakKe said she’s retiring and actually seemed very serious about it. I know it was a little bit ago, but it’s important. She represents a very over sexualized music industry, and that has a huge effect on people. Mostly kids. It’s crazy and I agree with her.  Her songs are cool, and she definitely has a Whole Lotta BOPS. But she was crying at the negative effect she’s had on so many people. Its really sad, but I hope she’s okay. It’s good that she was able to bring her family out of poverty. 

Do any of you listen to/know her? She’s had a lot of viral songs and videos over the years. And she know for being very vulgar and nasty. But she’s incredibly intelligent and is very well spoken. I’ll miss her a bit.  :imok:

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The announcement that she's quitting music definitely caught me by surprise too. But at the end of the day, this is better for her. She's a religious person and multiple times she has talked about her fears related to her religious belief and the provocative nature of her work, thinking how she could end up in Hell because of this, and also how she feels unsatisfied with some parts of career, mostly the fact that her personal songs talking about emotional trauma, abuse and the struggles she has faced while growing up never caught attention, but the ****** songs. She has some mental issues and the fact that she decided to focus on solving them instead of music is applaudable.

Archived