My Debut Music Video is OUT now!

Kiey

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For a debut music video, this looks really cool! :yay: It's got a very similar aesthetic to Camila Cabello's "Never Be The Same". :mhm:

The song itself is pretty decent too, kinda a bop. :mhm: It does sound a little cluttered and the synths could sound a bit better, but overall, it's not bad! Is this the first song you've ever recorded, or have you made music before? How was filming?

On 10/3/2019 at 2:20 AM, Shadow2003 said:

For a debut music video, this looks really cool! :yay: It's got a very similar aesthetic to Camila Cabello's "Never Be The Same". :mhm:

The song itself is pretty decent too, kinda a bop. :mhm: It does sound a little cluttered and the synths could sound a bit better, but overall, it's not bad! Is this the first song you've ever recorded, or have you made music before? How was filming?

I got a whole album out, this is the lead single :badgirl:

I know what you mean about the synths, but it was made robotic and distorted deliberately cuz it’s messy like being drunk! 

Archived