Instagram followers and likes

mystic falls

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I never tried them, there are some programs that assist you, but these programs usually have some form of behaviour that alerts instagram, which may lead for your account to be banned.

Do you want more followers? Be active, follow people and have an interesting bio. Last year I had a lot of freetime so I worked a bit on my instagram, increased my followers from 900 to 2700 in 4 months. It is a slow progress, but it is a solid one. If you grow slowly, you're attracting the right audience and make sure you engage with them. Reply to their stories, build contact. This way they'll think twice about unfollowing you.

Unfortunately due to my heavy schedule this year, I'm not liking anyone's post or replying to any stories, I barely open instagram just to post something and let people I'm still alive lol. My followers count dropped to~2160.

Edit: the key for more likes is to like other people's posts. When I used to like other people's posts, I could easily get 600 likes on a post. Now that I'm not liking anyone's, I'm barely getting 300 likes.

5 minutes ago, Monsah said:

I never tried them, there are some programs that assist you, but these programs usually have some form of behaviour that alerts instagram, which may lead for your account to be banned.

Do you want more followers? Be active, follow people and have an interesting bio. Last year I had a lot of freetime so I worked a bit on my instagram, increased my followers from 900 to 2700 in 4 months. It is a slow progress, but it is a solid one. If you grow slowly, you're attracting the right audience and make sure you engage with them. Reply to their stories, build contact. This way they'll think twice about unfollowing you.

Unfortunately due to my heavy schedule this year, I'm not liking anyone's post or replying to any stories, I barely open instagram just to post something and let people I'm still alive lol. My followers count dropped to~2160.

Edit: the key for more likes is to like other people's posts. When I used to like other people's posts, I could easily get 600 likes on a post. Now that I'm not liking anyone's, I'm barely getting 300 likes.

Well, that’s amazing, I just don’t have the time for all that.:whatitellu:

Plus my instagram is private lolz:schoolingtime:

Just now, mystic falls said:

Well, that’s amazing, I just don’t have the time for all that.:whatitellu:

Plus my instagram is private lolz:schoolingtime:

it's up to you, but it really is fishy when someone buys followers. I've seen accounts with 20,000 followers and only 200 likes on their pictures. This screams fake followers. If you wanna do that then try to increase post likes as well lol

4 minutes ago, Monsah said:

it's up to you, but it really is fishy when someone buys followers. I've seen accounts with 20,000 followers and only 200 likes on their pictures. This screams fake followers. If you wanna do that then try to increase post likes as well lol

Yeah, I know some people that have like 1k followers or 2,6k and like 150 likes max per post:mj: Like how, I have like 40-50 likes per post with 100 followers, imagine if I had 1k :schoolingtime:

10 minutes ago, mystic falls said:

Yeah, I know some people that have like 1k followers or 2,6k and like 150 likes max per post:mj: Like how, I have like 40-50 likes per post with 100 followers, imagine if I had 1k :schoolingtime:

150 likes for 1 k followers is actually pretty normal. The more followers you gain, the less personal your instagram is, the less people who like your photos. Now you're getting 40-50 likes out of 100 followers because it is still closed small personal circle of followers.

12 minutes ago, Monsah said:

150 likes for 1 k followers is actually pretty normal. The more followers you gain, the less personal your instagram is, the less people who like your photos. Now you're getting 40-50 likes out of 100 followers because it is still closed small personal circle of followers.

Idk it just seems unreal to me.:receipts2:

• 3 months later...

Archived