#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 minute ago, Da Fr3ak said:

Britney’s team is really scattering and they’re making it very obvious. I really don’t like that it’s so difficult to find the right cocktail of meds for her. Never heard of it being this difficult. Then again I’ve never gone deep to research it. :paper:

This. What kind of illness needs so many different cocktail of meds? It's just all weird.

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, Da Fr3ak said:

Britney’s team is really scattering and they’re making it very obvious. I really don’t like that it’s so difficult to find the right cocktail of meds for her. Never heard of it being this difficult. Then again I’ve never gone deep to research it. :paper:

It’s just sad because if she really does have a mental health disorder requiring meds with her $ and stature she should have the best psychiatrist available. I am a nurse and I really don’t like to speculate on her health but they should have her cocktail down to a science by now. But who knows what she’s entitled to under this cship- once I heard about the court appointed lawyer I’m concerned for the medical care she is getting :xfactorlook:

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Joey Orfino said:

This. What kind of illness needs so many different cocktail of meds? It's just all weird.

Can U take meds for symptoms having no illness?
Stress is not an illness, but ***** can help with it :ehidk:

I just realise that facility She went to, has no ties with religion, that's telling something :mhm:

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Da Fr3ak said:

Ppl get used to medication and it stops working for them. 

It is possible. It’s how she can slay in 2016 and than suck in 2018. The medication stops working like it should so they have to switch and get used to the changes over. Also explains her appearance of weight gain and loss. 

It really could actually be a real reason but this place won’t believe it either way. 

Just let Britney retire imo

• Like 2
11 minutes ago, Body ache said:

They're really trying to pass her off as some looney aren't they so they could extend the cship. Maybe wallets resignation caused a court order to revaluate the cship and her father forced her to a mental clinic and released all this press about her weak mental health to keep her locked up in the cship. Smh

This. They went from she took some "me time" to "hard time to deal with her father's illness", to "being suicidal", to "not hold against her will", to "being out all of sudden almost every day", to "being free possibly this week after 30 days of treatment even tho it could have been life treatening a couple weeks ago" :byebitch:

• Like 5
2 minutes ago, falka said:

Can U take meds for symptoms having no illness?
Stress is not an illness, but ***** can help with it :ehidk:

I just realise that facility She went to, has no ties with religion, that's telling something :mhm:

Yes people are sometimes treated as long as they have a certain number of symptoms characteristic of certain disorders - for example bipolar and they have displayed them over a period of time. It’s not really uncommon 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

Ppl get used to medication and it stops working for them. 

It is possible. It’s how she can slay in 2016 and than suck in 2018. The medication stops working like it should so they have to switch and get used to the changes over. Also explains her appearance of weight gain and loss. 

It really could actually be a real reason but this place won’t believe it either way. 

Just let Britney retire imo

If she happily wants to retire, we will all be disappointed but we all understand. I prefer her retiring than being in it for the wrong reasons. 

• Like 3
7 minutes ago, ifuseekamy_ said:

It’s just sad because if she really does have a mental health disorder requiring meds with her $ and stature she should have the best psychiatrist available. I am a nurse and I really don’t like to speculate on her health but they should have her cocktail down to a science by now. But who knows what she’s entitled to under this cship- once I heard about the court appointed lawyer I’m concerned for the medical care she is getting :xfactorlook:

Exactly, it’s Britney we’re talking about. It shouldn’t take months to figure out something for her. Not in 2019.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Joey Orfino said:

This. They went from she took some "me time" to "hard time to deal with her father's illness", to "being suicidal", to "not hold against her will", to "being out all of sudden almost every day", to "being free possibly this week after 30 days of treatment even tho it could have been life treatening a couple weeks ago" :byebitch:

This. She really went from me time to suicidal in like two weeks. 

• Like 3