#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

4 minutes ago, Joey Orfino said:

Y'all can wake up and get out of your 5 minutes of sleep:

New TMZ article:

"BRITNEY SPEARS LEAVING MENTAL HEALTH FACILITY ... BUT MEDS STILL A PROBLEM"

https://www.tmz.com/2019/04/25/britney-spears-released-mental-health-facility-medicines-meds/

The narrative.

"She is okay and fiiiiiiiiiiine but must keep her locked into the C Ship as we canntttt get the meds right for her mental illness"

They really are going all out with damage control

• Like 6
2 minutes ago, dcooper29090 said:

The narrative.

"She is okay and fiiiiiiiiiiine but must keep her locked into the C Ship as we canntttt get the meds right for her mental illness"

They really are going all out with damage control

This, of course something that is supposed to be positive turns into something half negative. She's almost out...................but she's still struggling :joanne:

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Joey Orfino said:

This, of course something that is supposed to be positive turns into something half negative. She's almost out...................but she's still struggling :joanne:

We have to keep pushing #freebritney 

then everyone will know it has nothing to do with the mental facility and all about c ship 

• Like 4
9 minutes ago, Joey Orfino said:

New TMZ article:

https://www.tmz.com/2019/04/25/britney-spears-released-mental-health-facility-medicines-meds/

"Doctors were trying to find a new combo of meds, but they couldn't get the mixture right and it was doing Britney more harm than good ... to the point she stopped taking them."

How is this ok? She's not a science project. What if she gets addicted to all these *****? Do they even care? The way they talk about this is like they're making a cocktail for her to drink and deciding on which one she likes best. If this is true then the facility is in serious danger of abusing their clients. How is it okay for doctors to do this? What if all the cocktails their making for her doesn't work because SHE ACTUALLY DOESNT HAVE A MENTAL DISORDER TO NEED MEDICINE FOR. :tiffsniffle:

• Like 7
1 minute ago, ifuseekamy_ said:

We have to keep pushing #freebritney 

then everyone will know it has nothing to do with the mental facility and all about c ship 

This. For now, i feel like their a misunderstanding about the whole #FreeBritney movement, that it's just her crazy fans trying to get her out of her mental health facility based on a conspiracy theory :awkblink:

• Like 2
Just now, Joey Orfino said:

This. For now, i feel like their a misunderstanding about the whole #FreeBritney movement, that it's just her crazy fans trying to get her out of her mental health facility based on a conspiracy theory :awkblink:

Absolutely and I think the narrative was pushed by her team to make it seem like we are insensitive pigs who don’t care about her wellbeing when it couldn’t be further from the truth 

• Like 5
2 minutes ago, Body ache said:

"Doctors were trying to find a new combo of meds, but they couldn't get the mixture right and it was doing Britney more harm than good ... to the point she stopped taking them."

How is this ok? She's not a science project. What if she gets addicted to all these *****? Do they even care? The way they talk about this is like they're making a cocktail for her to drink and deciding on which one she likes best. If this is true then the facility is in serious danger of abusing their clients. How is it okay for doctors to do this? What if all the cocktails their making for her doesn't work because SHE ACTUALLY DOESNT HAVE A MENTAL DISORDER TO NEED MEDICINE FOR. :tiffsniffle:

The fact that is a normal thing to do in today's medicine. People are just lab rats :sobbing:

• Like 3

They're really trying to pass her off as some looney aren't they so they could extend the cship. Maybe wallets resignation caused a court order to revaluate the cship and her father forced her to a mental clinic and released all this press about her weak mental health to keep her locked up in the cship. Smh

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, ifuseekamy_ said:

Absolutely and I think the narrative was pushed by her team to make it seem like we are insensitive pigs who don’t care about her wellbeing when it couldn’t be further from the truth 

They changed the narrative multiple time but we can change it too and it will come. I'm so glad that after all their attempts, we are not giving up and didn't get fooled.

18 minutes ago, Joey Orfino said:

New TMZ article:

Britney’s team is really scattering and they’re making it very obvious. I really don’t like that it’s so difficult to find the right cocktail of meds for her. Never heard of it being this difficult. Then again I’ve never gone deep to research it. :paper:

• Like 5