#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

Okay don’t come for Sam now , he liked a free Britney comment . Just relax now. Those pictures are old and that girl was an attention seeking ***** fromBad Girls Club. Yes he was choking her in a ****** way. I would love for Sam to choke me tbh :badgirl:

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, MaPlayz said:

Guys - we know that Britney has a lot of bad people around her; but PLEASEEEEEEE this is NOT the battle we need right now. At least lay low for now. Don't go off on Asghari. He's clearly NOT choking this woman against her will; this is a photo pose... after all, you don't accuse Britney of being a murderer because she was pictured holding a gun in Perfume, right?! Also - this other ***** was on Bad Girls Club, so her word is at the very best questionable.

I'm not saying I trust Sam 100%. But if there's even the slightest chance that this taking advantage thing is not true, we should focus our efforts on relevant things and don't create a mess for Britney that will detract her from the real problem  3 days before a hearing. She needs to be strong now, and this is not what will help that at all.

THIS!

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, MaPlayz said:

Guys - we know that Britney has a lot of bad people around her; but PLEASEEEEEEE this is NOT the battle we need right now. At least lay low for now. Don't go off on Asghari. He's clearly NOT choking this woman against her will; this is a photo pose... after all, you don't accuse Britney of being a murderer because she was pictured holding a gun in Perfume, right?! Also - this other ***** was on Bad Girls Club, so her word is at the very best questionable.

I'm not saying I trust Sam 100%. But if there's even the slightest chance that this taking advantage thing is not true, we should focus our efforts on relevant things and don't create a mess for Britney that will detract her from the real problem  3 days before a hearing. She needs to be strong now, and this is not what will help that at all.

It's not about that pic. It's about him usong Britney and team B using him for their benefit.

19 minutes ago, Pfefferminz said:

Like I've written before, I don't believe Sam has ever been in love with Britney and is only together with her because of who she is.

I think we should leave him alone - for now. When you think about it, without her children, Britney's a very lonely woman. She needs Sam right now. 

In the future, I hope that she meets a man closer to her age and preferably in her tax bracket. She needs to stop dating people whose lifestyle she's to fund. 

She has family, long time friends

She's not lonely

She doesn't need Sam because once this conservatorship up, Britney will toss Sam to the curb.

• Like 1
Just now, really really cool guy said:

He's obviously Team B, he liked that post to fool Britney's fans. He's been part of the staged paparazzi pics, he only posts the pics that britney posts and now all of a sudden he's allowed to tag her in one of his random pics? Team B asked him to do that post. He's an ******* and everybody knows it. I would like @Lilith to come in here and give you the receipts. He's trash and if we attack his incomes (IG posts) hell back up.

You really could argue for or against all of the points you've made. Don't let our (rightful) hate for her team lead you to any rushed judgements:

1. He liked that post to fool Britney's fans .... He may very well have done the opposite to let us know what we're doing is good.

2. He's been part of the staged paparazzi pics... This may have been his only chance to hang out with his girlfriend so he went along with it or didn't know much like Britney didn't.

3. He only posts pics that Britney posts... Yes, because Brit's team may not allow him to post freely.

He MAY very well be an *******. But let's focus on the MORE important things for now. 

• Like 7
Just now, jokobitch said:

Okay don’t come for Sam now , he liked a free Britney comment . Just relax now. Those pictures are old and that girl was an attention seeking ***** fromBad Girls Club. Yes he was choking her in a ****** way. I would love for Sam to choke me tbh :badgirl:

He's neutral and can like whatever he wants but that doesn't mean he loves her. Lou couldn't do the same thing as him and get away with it because she's part of the c-ship but Sam can like #freebritney posts so us fans will think he's a good guy that "loves" her. He's used by Team B and he will do whatever they say for money+fame.

#post-2177294" rel="external nofollow">EXCLUSIVE: Britney Spears ‘Boyfriend’ Sam Asghari – Before & After Dental Work Photos Reveal His Gnarly Teeth

:mcorangu::orangu:

Spoiler

Spoiler

SA-728x510.jpg

Britney Spears’ new boyfriend Sam Asghari got his mouth right and tight before the news broke of their relationship … making one wonder who paid for the expensive procedure to fix his gnarly mouth.

Based on social media posts, Asghari went to L.A. cosmetic dentist, Dr. Kam Kamanger right before it was the news broke of his relationship with Britney Spears.

The doctor posted on his Instagram 9 weeks ago – without identifying the patient but with before and after photos – that Asghari had “Full mouth restorations 3-14 including ant/post implants and zirconia crowns. Lowers pending”.

Around 15 weeks ago, prior to the doctor posting the before and after images, Sam posted on his Instagram that he was heading to Dr. Kamanger’s office to put on his bottom veneers and said he “can’t wait for another smooth visit”.

The Dirty exclusively spoke with other cosmetic dentists to get the 411 on Asghari’s teeth:

Cosmetic dentist Dr. Ramin Farzadmehr of Beverly Hills did not work on Sam Asghari but said, “It appears that he [Sam Asghari] had in total ten units combination of crown and bridge work done. He must have lost the front teeth at some point in time! It looks as though they were prepped for a replacement bridge some time ago.”

Cosmetic Dentist Dr. Shawn Sadri of Beverly Hills did not work on Sam Asghari but he told The Dirty, Sam had a severe crossbite and missing a few anterior teeth.  To compensate the dentist did a full set of crowns in the posterior and an anterior porcelain bridge to replace the missing teeth in the front. Posterior crowns that when compensating the cross bite give a younger wide smile effect. The length and width of the anterior teeth also compensated the amount of bone loss that occurred when missing the teeth and provide esthetic lip support.”

Still, the question remains – Who paid for this procedure? Britney Spears or Morgan Osman?

• Like 1
Just now, Pfefferminz said:

#post-2177294" rel="external nofollow">EXCLUSIVE: Britney Spears ‘Boyfriend’ Sam Asghari – Before & After Dental Work Photos Reveal His Gnarly Teeth

:mcorangu::orangu:

Spoiler

Hide contents

SA-728x510.jpg

Britney Spears’ new boyfriend Sam Asghari got his mouth right and tight before the news broke of their relationship … making one wonder who paid for the expensive procedure to fix his gnarly mouth.

Based on social media posts, Asghari went to L.A. cosmetic dentist, Dr. Kam Kamanger right before it was the news broke of his relationship with Britney Spears.

The doctor posted on his Instagram 9 weeks ago – without identifying the patient but with before and after photos – that Asghari had “Full mouth restorations 3-14 including ant/post implants and zirconia crowns. Lowers pending”.

Around 15 weeks ago, prior to the doctor posting the before and after images, Sam posted on his Instagram that he was heading to Dr. Kamanger’s office to put on his bottom veneers and said he “can’t wait for another smooth visit”.

The Dirty exclusively spoke with other cosmetic dentists to get the 411 on Asghari’s teeth:

Cosmetic dentist Dr. Ramin Farzadmehr of Beverly Hills did not work on Sam Asghari but said, “It appears that he [Sam Asghari] had in total ten units combination of crown and bridge work done. He must have lost the front teeth at some point in time! It looks as though they were prepped for a replacement bridge some time ago.”

Cosmetic Dentist Dr. Shawn Sadri of Beverly Hills did not work on Sam Asghari but he told The Dirty, Sam had a severe crossbite and missing a few anterior teeth.  To compensate the dentist did a full set of crowns in the posterior and an anterior porcelain bridge to replace the missing teeth in the front. Posterior crowns that when compensating the cross bite give a younger wide smile effect. The length and width of the anterior teeth also compensated the amount of bone loss that occurred when missing the teeth and provide esthetic lip support.”

Still, the question remains – Who paid for this procedure? Britney Spears or Morgan Osman?

Ark 

• Like 2