#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

2 minutes ago, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

I just don't get why Lynne is fighting now. It's been 10 years.

But, keep on fighting girrrrrrrrrrrl.

Girl, Jamie is an abusive father and husband, an oppressor along with Lou, both with an army of lawyers, doctors, and publicists behind them, and with access to the fortune of Britney to fight anything. I’m more surprised that she is daring to fight them. It’s remarkable. 

• Like 8

I asked this person to give me a little bit of his opinion about the Free Britney movement and I’m just gonna sum it up ‘cause I don’t wanna make a huge thread; but before I do wanna say that every time I message him, I always do get a response and I do believe his side. I’m not sharing his name because he’s already been to jail thanks to Daddy Spears:

- He wants us to keep pushing the movement and be more vocal.

- He says Britney always wanted to have a normal life; no security, go where she wanted, but her parents didn’t want that for her (and looking back then... I don’t think I would want her THAT exposed to any danger in public).

- He doesn’t believe Lynne is actually helping, he says she’s a complicit in all this. And that also she put Britney to a mental facility back then and he asked why commit your daughter to all this and she was laughing as it was nothing.

- He says that this is obviously an illegal setup on her part because no one has ever stayed in a conservatorship for this long.  

- She IS taking medication against her will.

- He never liked her fan base but had to let it be because she truly loves us. ♥️ 

- Rebellion DOES exist in full.

By me not sharing his name, you guys can take it how you want and think what you want. We all deserve more information and to free her. We owe it all to her. 

• Like 9
6 minutes ago, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

I don't know how laws work in U.S. But, she has not custody to lose, and they could not make anything against her visitation rights. They should prove she's a danger or something for them, and it could not be proven, lbr.

Furthermore, once they turn 18, they could fight. It would be not logical  reason to keep her sons away when they turn 18. Since they're her legitimate heirs, they should get priority to take care of her mom IF SHE would require it.

Not really. Preston is going to be 14 this year, unlike before he can speak to her ability as a mother. Cships are constantly done under the nose of family members. I saw testimony of a son who was testifying to the court. He stated that he cannot see his dad, the Cship was done without knowledge of the family, he dad is drugged to the gills, and he wants to be the conservator. The son was denied.

• Like 3
6 minutes ago, LiquoriceBabe said:

I read here that he died last year, on April. 

Have you read that Lou was trying to put him into a c-ship top? :omg:

Hm... I can't find his obituary. 

No, I didn't. No wonder he's been tweeting about her a lot. He clearly has/had insider knowledge. 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

It is always hard for someone who has been abused to face up and fight against their abuser, she was and probably still is **** scared of Jamie . Something gave her the strenght, let it be the fear that the worse was about to happen to heur daughter, support from #FreeBritney movement or the feeling that enough is enough . But it always take alot of time for a abused person to get up and fight .

• Like 9
2 minutes ago, Goneforever said:

Not really. Preston is going to be 14 this year, unlike before he can speak to her ability as a mother. Cships are constantly done under the nose of family members. I saw testimony of a son who was testifying to the court. He stated that he cannot see his dad, the Cship was done without knowledge of the family, he dad is drugged to the gills, and he wants to be the conservator. The son was denied.

Then, something is very wrong with laws in U.S. 

I've studied law in Europe and it's not that easy nor that way. 

• Like 3
46 minutes ago, MaPlayz said:

The other thing is, they probably are f**king terrified because they know that, at least in the near future (i.e. the next year or two) nothing will go back to normal. They can't have her go on stage, can't have her do M&Gs, can't have her do live interviews or promote anything where she will run into fans. At this point, this situation is out of their control - Sure, they can lock up and control one person, i.e. Britney. But ALL of her fans as well? What are they gonna do? Make sure her fans aren't wearing Free Britney shirts and deny them entry if they do? Forbid them to speak to her during M&Gs? The chance that there won't be a SINGLE fan who will bring up the movement to her, in case a M&G scenario happens in the next year or two, is slim to none. They are aware that they NEED to make sure that NOTHING gets said and gets out to fans and media that's not on their pay roll.

Not to mention - imagine any of her fans running into Larry, Lou or Jamie... they're done. 

Best of luck LOL they're in for the f**king ride of their lives in the worst possible way at this point. 

This is what I keep thinking. They'd be morons to try and continue the "Britney Brand" as if nothing has changed. It's had way too much attention on it. How are you going to keep fans from chanting "Free Britney" when she's on stage? Or showing up to concerts with "Free Britney" t-shirts? Exactly to your point, how are they going to forbid this from happening, and if they do they only draw more attention to themselves and in the long run risk losing money. They have gotten away with their dog and pony show for far longer than they ever should, but that day is long over. The longer that they keep her in the conservatorship and use media outlets to tarnish her personally, the more damage that they keep doing to themselves, especially if they end up touting her on stage or releasing new music. The gig is up! If she's so mentally unwell and unstable, then this girl should be focusing on her health and not putting herself out to make these f**king bastards more money! #f**kingfreebritney

• Like 7
10 minutes ago, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

I think she's just trying to save her own ***. It all seems to have blown out of proportion, fans are FIGHTING with court documents and there seems to be a light at the end of the tunnel for Britney. And if she doesn't lift a finger and lets the fans lead it she's just gonna look like a knob

• Like 3