#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 minute ago, jordeezy said:

Have the Britneysgram girls always followed Loucifer?  I just noticed that they follow her and her acct is now private. 

They must have got to her before she went private. I followed her the other day before I tagged her in like 16 posts and she blocked me :joanne:

• Like 6
Just now, ifuseekamy_ said:

They must have got to her before she went private. I followed her the other day before I tagged her in like 16 posts and she blocked me :joanne:

I unfollowed her before all of this mess came up... I started following her because I was curious about how the business worked... I got the creeps from her even before all of this. 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Dirk said:

If you put things in perspective, her impact was really big and intense but her career was 4 years old short (1999-2004), she worked so hard during that time, she had the driven force, she was so manipulated and suffocated with her work, that after 2004 she wanted to get out of it and didn't know how and the way she found was thru marriage and having kids.

She came back in 2007 with a good album, a comeback as a prime artist in 2008 (the image/tour/hits/album/public acclamation), but that was that, behind doors she was trapped to figure it out her life as a mom and everything, she kinda lost her passion as an artist bc she had a lot of work to do with herself as a person, and as time goes by she settled got comfortable doing the minimum as her team was working hard to put herself like a great artist, nostalgic act, perfume deals, she's a great mom, she's strong (cleaning her image) but she is a muted artist, she's very away, she's like an alien if you compare her to other artists, living in a bubble. she was trapped again once her "life/freedom" was taken away from her.

I know this sounds stupid but I feel almost all modern pop artists burn out and fizzle after their 5th album.  

• Like 2
5 hours ago, Catalin said:

4 hours ago, CrystalDorris said:

Never complained once about fans? I smell BS. Defo playing with us.

Uh yah sorry y'all this is fake AF and why Lutfi is not to be trusted. he's trying way too hard to insinuate himself into things and this acting like he knows britney when he hasnt seen her in how many years? and that whole restraining order. love brit and all but she's human and her fans are insane and i'm sure there are some she def doesn't like lol

4 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

On another note , after all my research i have still not found employees that claim to work for any of Jamies companies, while we can find lot of employees who work for the few companies Beyonce, or Rihanna have with real adress and offices.

Lol. I wonder why :explainlol:

• Like 6
23 minutes ago, Anitta Elusive Chanteuse said:

Nnn in australia **** is thrown around like a plastic bag, no misogyny here mate :pieceofwhat: 

7A2D730D-BB34-42D1-8949-1477FD9224FB.gif

there's a lot of racists in south USA, don't make it right lol. the whole gaggle of them are despicable but people be loving to call lou and reva ******* and c*nts. just calling em like i see em. :brityawning: gnight mate. 

• Like 1
55 minutes ago, lilhennythings said:

there's a lot of racists in south USA, don't make it right lol. the whole gaggle of them are despicable but people be loving to call lou and reva ******* and c*nts. just calling em like i see em. :brityawning: gnight mate. 

Eeeh. I’m not american so this regionalized or local implication does not quite apply to me, Oceanian lands are far away from Trump and on the other side of the planet thankfully, not in USA southern bits lel. **** is used even for friends in aussie places, men and women alike hah

giphy.gif

• Like 3
12 minutes ago, lilhennythings said:

Uh yah sorry y'all this is fake AF and why Lutfi is not to be trusted. he's trying way too hard to insinuate himself into things and this acting like he knows britney when he hasnt seen her in how many years? and that whole restraining order. love brit and all but she's human and her fans are insane and i'm sure there are some she def doesn't like lol

Lol. I wonder why :explainlol:

But there’s nothing illegal with them :pieceofwhat:

• Like 1