#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

2 minutes ago, nwonder said:

Some of us are just stuck with chicken legs how ever much we try

:kyliecry::tiffsniffle::crying2:

:jj:

2 minutes ago, Anitta Elusive Chanteuse said:

Oh please, Sam is a greek god nearly lol. No one is perfect

looking on sam's legs it doesn't seem that his working so much on them as he works with his upper body..if you re doing a lot of squats, almost every day and several kind of exercises you 're gonna see a difference!:bwink:

• Like 3
15 minutes ago, Goneforever said:

At the start of all this I spent a night reading about 2007. There were several articles with interviews from Britney's staff around the time they broke up. The saddest thing about those interviews was when they described Britney. She apparently had terrible self esteem and it got way worse after they broke up. She would constantly cry and ask why would he leave her. 

What little dignity must Britney have to be with a person like Kevin who did not pay attention to her, did not love her and only spend money and was unfaithful...I saw the performance of N Sync IN 2002 where Kevin dances and behaves like a viscous snail with Jenna Dewan and it's so embarrassing that I wonder how  a person like Britney could marry him.

24 minutes ago, Shadow2003 said:

If we're talking look-wise though, it's the complete opposite, especially with her most recent man! :orly:

Let's just hope that Sam has as nice of a personality as his body. :nervousney:

He only speaks il of beggars.I don't know who is worse!.

19 minutes ago, goincrazy4brit said:

looking on sam's legs it doesn't seem that his working so much on them as he works with his upper body..if you re doing a lot of squats, almost every day and several kind of exercises you 're gonna see a difference!:bwink:

Yah I generally work legs every other day and I have big hamstrings but my calves are still tiny little bastards so it looks weird.

im a :flop:

edit: I didn't mean for one sentence to have larger font :whatitellu:

• Like 1

New Radar Online article:

"Silenced! Britney’s Demand For Tell-All Interview Shut Down By Parents"

RadarOnline.com has exclusively learned Britney Spears parents are trying their best to protect her, but the “Toxic” singer isn’t having it!

“Things are getting tense between Britney and Lynne right now,” a source revealed.

“ The reason? “Britney wants to do an interview because she knows her fans are so worried but she’s up against opposition due to the fact that every interview she’s done after a meltdown is always a hot mess,” said the source.

While Spears’ father, Jamie, is her conservator and always has kept a tight leash on his 37-year-old daughter, this time it’s her mom who’s creating the most waves.

“Lynne literally shut her down on an interview and also is talking to Britney like she’s a little kid,” noted the source, noting Spears’ mom “is up her *** 24/7.”

As Radar reported, Spears is currently undergoing intensive outpatient treatment following her recent release from a 30-day stay at a mental health facility, where she had checked into in order to stabilize her medication and cope with her father Jamie’s deteriorating health.

“Britney knows if she doesn’t follow the rules she could lose the progress she’s made,” said the source, adding, “Britney just wants her mom to leave her alone and the more Lynne pulls the more Britney pushes.”

https://radaronline.com/exclusives/2019/05/britney-spears-tell-all-interview-denied-parents-lynne-spears-jamie-spears/

• Like 6
4 minutes ago, Goku said:

I'm always scared at the Gym, I don't know how to use that **** and the straight men make me uncomfortable.

That's why now I do all at home with my lovely dog watching me using books and chairs :mcorangu:

Does it work? Cause I got books and chairs at home too lmaooo and I just run as of now. I’m tired of the twink body I get from running... lol

I might start working out with chairs and books too nnn

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, Goku said:

I'm always scared at the Gym, I don't know how to use that **** and the straight men make me uncomfortable.

That's why now I do all at home with my lovely dog watching me using books and chairs :mcorangu:

people know GIF

? Don't know what I'm doing with my life... ?

? ...But maybe there's no wrong or right. ?

? 'Cause everybody feels the same... ?

? And all we know is life is strange. ?

Spoiler

I'm sorry for making this... :embarrassed:

• Like 6