Get Britney Trending

hey over there

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, LiamM said:

We could get her trending if @breatheheavy shared Crucify Me :bow:

Hide contents

But seriously she’s fine sis, she’s just enjoying her life tbh I miss her too but she will come back when she’s ready :) 

We know nothing, its all speculation I think sending love is a nice gesture that doesn't demand a response its more an acknowledgement that if she needs to know people care that we do.

Just now, hey over there said:

We know nothing, its all speculation I think sending love is a nice gesture that doesn't demand a response its more an acknowledgement that if she needs to know people care that we do.

Yeah we know nothing and tbh she’s been off the radar because she wants to be, don’t draw attention to her tbh I think she’s enjoying this break. It’s a kind gesture though what you have thought of, if people are on board then I’m up for it or we can send it to her team 

1 minute ago, LiamM said:

Yeah we know nothing and tbh she’s been off the radar because she wants to be, don’t draw attention to her tbh I think she’s enjoying this break. It’s a kind gesture though what you have thought of, if people are on board then I’m up for it or we can send it to her team 

Yeah I tweeted it :tear:

Archived