Let's get "Make Me..." to 100 million streams!

Shadow2003

Hello! :hiii:

Now, since "Make Me..." is close to 100 million streams on Spotify, I thought that maybe we could get it there pretty quickly...

I'll teach you a little method that I've been using for the past few days that works pretty well and won't make you bored of the song.

Basically, open Spotify and save the "Make Me..." single, turn on repeat, turn off the volume of the app and continue browsing other websites or even doing whatever you want away from the computer.

I tried it and in one afternoon by doing this, I think I might've added an extra 200 streams to the song (I highly doubt it was JUST me, though, others probably also stream it a bit).

Since it'll take a long time to get it to 100 million on my own, I ask you for support.

Let's all do this!

#MakeMeStreamingParty

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, Shadow2003 said:

Hello! :hiii:

Now, since "Make Me..." is close to 100 million streams on Spotify, I thought that maybe we could get it there pretty quickly...

I'll teach you a little method that I've been using for the past few days that works pretty well and won't make you bored of the song.

Basically, open Spotify and save the "Make Me..." single, turn on repeat, turn off the volume of the app and continue browsing other websites or even doing whatever you want away from the computer.

I tried it and in one afternoon by doing this, I think I might've added an extra 200 streams to the song (I highly doubt it was JUST me, though, others probably also stream it a bit).

Since it'll take a long time to get it to 100 million on my own, I ask you for support.

Let's all do this!

#MakeMeStreamingParty

Im supporting the song on Spotify, never the video on YouTube 

13 hours ago, ComingRiver said:

I try to stream as often as I can but I get frustrated and quit the app when they play music I don't want. I prefer the easy free music I have on my iTunes so I can choose what I hear. 

I'm not trying spend money to hear music when I bought the album when it came out, (muiltiple copies, I might add). I hate streaming tbh. Can we go back to physical albums? What about YouTube? I can do that but only the audio, NOT the video. I don't wanna give that views. :) 

Sure, You can also play the audio. 

When You stream, is it on Your phone or laptop?

If on Your laptop, You can use the repeat function and turn off the volume so You don't get sick of the song.

If on mobile, I don't know... You could checked if there's a repeat function.

Archived