Raccoon eyes vs smokey eyes?

brinty.spreas

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, brinty.spreas said:

maxresdefault.jpg

I would say eyelids transformation is the no. 1 difference. 

Compare the Do Something look  (hooded eyes, eyeshadow partially visible) while with what might be a face/eyelid lift there's a lot more space to fill in with color, for example here:

maxresdefault.jpg

Or just by taking into consideration the distance between the iris and the eyebrow in both pics which has been massively altered.

17 hours ago, PieceofBritney said:

I was watching a few videos on youtube and how to achieve a perfect red carpet look and apparently it takes at least 3 hours, even if done by a professional. I can see why she wouldn't want to spend that much in the same place for every public appearance. I'd die of boredom. 

It doesn't take 3 hours to at least look decent tho, it doesn't have to be a Kim K makeover. I mean it takes me 15 minutes each morning to do my eyebrows, foundation, eyes and lips, and i look 10000 times better than her with her panda makeup. So why she can't at least just do that?

Last time she had decent makeup were 2015 bbma and vma. Eyebrows done, light eyeshadow, nice foundation. She doesn't need more.

britney-spears-mtv-video-music-awards-20

britney-spears-makeup-1-500x500.jpg

Plus it's not like she appeared on every event so the least she does she could make some effort. I would understand if she was sitting on the chair everyday, but for like 3 appearances during a year that's not a torture.

4 hours ago, Caroline77 said:

It doesn't take 3 hours to at least look decent tho, it doesn't have to be a Kim K makeover. I mean it takes me 15 minutes each morning to do my eyebrows, foundation, eyes and lips, and i look 10000 times better than her with her panda makeup. So why she can't at least just do that?

Last time she had decent makeup were 2015 bbma and vma. Eyebrows done, light eyeshadow, nice foundation. She doesn't need more.

britney-spears-mtv-video-music-awards-20

britney-spears-makeup-1-500x500.jpg

Plus it's not like she appeared on every event so the least she does she could make some effort. I would understand if she was sitting on the chair everyday, but for like 3 appearances during a year that's not a torture.

Aside from the tragic lips, the BBMA was the most Britney she ever looked this decade. Then again, I can't full-heartedly say it since she was running around with such a botched mouth. 

Archived