If YouTube existed in Britney's prime: here are views for each Britney video!

Lil Jay

3 hours ago, Stannedforever said:

:jj:Let's do some real math: 

So ...Baby one more time video was released 25.10.2009 on vevo and it has 360 million views, the original video was released in november 1998, so let's see:

The vevo video has 360 million views in 3242 days. That's  technically 111 042 views per day.

the music video was released about 7229 days ago.

7229*111 042=

802 722 618

So baby one more time would technically have 802 722 618 views. Not 4.6 billion. But yeah she would've been more viral back then :orly:

Tbh it might as well have had 1 billion given how successful the song was :lemmetellu:

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Lil Jay said:

Now is 7:39 am, early mornin':)

Wow nice!

Random thought—this site annoys me with the constant pop up ads and, those breatheheavy promo shots of the muscle tee shirts get on my nerves. :joanne:

10 minutes ago, Lil Jay said:

Now is 7:39 am, early mornin':)

Anywho, I’m also a new forum member too. I finally succumbed and made one like three weeks ago? But I’ve been like a casual browser since like forever. But a stan since 1998! 

It’d interesting to hear your thoughts/feedback in like a couple weeks or so. 

4 minutes ago, Khoazie said:

Anywho, I’m also a new forum member too. I finally succumbed and made one like three weeks ago? But I’ve been like a casual browser since like forever. But a stan since 1998! 

It’d interesting to hear your thoughts/feedback in like a couple weeks or so. 

Oh so cool:yesokay:

Haha you wanna hear it now? About subjects like m&gs, pom tour or you mean in general? 

14 hours ago, Lil Jay said:

Oh so cool:yesokay:

Haha you wanna hear it now? About subjects like m&gs, pom tour or you mean in general? 

Just overall impressions/thoughts/feedback/etc. as a registered user, and compared to being a non-member browser? 

6 minutes ago, Lil Jay said:

See that little button "Insert Other Media"?  Select "insert image from URL" and paste the link of the pic.  The link has to be an original one of the image.  Some links are wonky.  The one you posted won't work.  It'll let you know becuase the link is red after you paste it

7 minutes ago, Khoazie said:

See that little button "Insert Other Media"?  Select "insert image from URL" and paste the link of the pic.  The link has to be an original one of the image.  Some links are wonky.  The one you posted won't work.  It'll let you know becuase the link is red after you paste it

Yup it's red to me so I've changed a pic but its red again... Ok, I just wanted to play that Britney picture game but no big deal, tnx for trying guys

9 minutes ago, Lil Jay said:

Yup it's red to me so I've changed a pic but its red again... Ok, I just wanted to play that Britney picture game but no big deal, tnx for trying guys

When you right-click on the image, select "copy image address."  

On 9/9/2018 at 4:17 PM, Lil Jay said:

...Baby One More Time (released somewhere in Oct or

Wow, looking at the dates, BOMT era through Britney era coversed my whole high school years . 

Archived