L'After Britney Spears show and 2nd date of Piece of me Tour in PARIS 29th of August 2018

it'sMirkoBitch!

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Heyyyy ! !  I will be there too !  :hiii: I am going to wear a Circus Cosplay (Circus Tour Outfit) 

I will be only the 29th August

(mmmeh the 28th was sold so fast, i didnt have a chance to buy tickets)

I hope PARIS WILL BE ON FIRE for Britney ! 

Remember I Wanna Go in Paris during the Femme Fatale Tour ? The crowd was amazing !

:madance:

19 minutes ago, perfect smile said:

Heyyyy ! !  I will be there too !  :hiii: I am going to wear a Circus Cosplay (Circus Tour Outfit) 

Remember I Wanna Go in Paris during the Femme Fatale Tour ? The crowd was amazing !

yeah it will be on fire which seat have chosen ? I will be on 29th too !

27 minutes ago, perfect smile said:

I Wanna Go and Till The World Ends in Paris were f**king highlights of my entire LIFE 

@it'sMirkoBitch I'm in Carré Or (section F) look : here i cant remember where exactly ^^

and you ? which seat ? Thanks, you sure will be so stylish too !

@Roger  yeah great memories ! ^^ I WANNA GO was such a smash hit in France indeed. 

I am Curious, where do you come from ?

I'm French (girl lol) living in the suburban Paris. 

I assume there will be many fans from Europe in Paris : Italian, Spanish, Portugese people ? ? 

13 minutes ago, perfect smile said:

@it'sMirkoBitch I'm in Carré Or (section F) look : here i cant remember where exactly ^^

@Roger  yeah great memories ! ^^ I WANNA GO was such a smash hit in France indeed. 

I assume there will be many fans from Europe in Paris : Italian, Spanish, Portugese people ? ? 

Oh thank  you very much ! I will be in fosse, I am from Montenegro, out of EU south east Balkans. Yeah there will be people from all around

are you going on L'after party ? So do you recommend to go and wait for opening the gates around 10am 12pm ?

Can we bring a bag in ? Okk I should ask accorshotels lol

Oh Montenegro, right (I have a friend of mine whose husband comes from your country), I know where it is ^^

No I dont go to the after party but I already went to a party organized by the same guy (Joachim Ohnona) it was so great, only Britney hits. I cant go to that one again, but I am sure you will have a lot of fun. The guy sells a lot of Britney official and fanmande merchandise during this party (sooooo if you want to buy Britney things grab some cash lol).

If you are in Fosse yes i recommand to come the earliest possible if you want to be near the stage, end of the morning seems good (10h am, 11h am). 

Of course you can take a bag with you (bottle of water and sandwich for lunch and some sweets for the waiting) but it cant be over 10 liters (small bag please). Here is a list of forbidden objects Forbidden stuff 

You'll probably see me ;-) I will watch if i see you in the crowd ! Dont hesitate if you have questions ;-) 

This tour will be my third (and i suppose final) tour : i already saw her in Circus Tour (with brunette Britney in Paris), and Femme Fatale (twice : in Paris + MeetGreet in Antwerp, Belgium). 

57 minutes ago, perfect smile said:

I'm coming from Spain and I'll be right next to you!! hahaha

50 minutes ago, perfect smile said:

Oh Montenegro, right (I have a friend of mine whose husband comes from your country), I know where it is ^^

No I dont go to the after party but I already went to a party organized by the same guy (Joachim Ohnona) it was so great, only Britney hits. I cant go to that one again, but I am sure you will have a lot of fun. The guy sells a lot of Britney official and fanmande merchandise during this party (sooooo if you want to buy Britney things grab some cash lol).

If you are in Fosse yes i recommand to come the earliest possible if you want to be near the stage, end of the morning seems good (10h am, 11h am). 

Of course you can take a bag with you (bottle of water and sandwich for lunch and some sweets for the waiting) but it cant be over 10 liters (small bag please). Here is a list of forbidden objects Forbidden stuff 

You'll probably see me ;-) I will watch if i see you in the crowd ! Dont hesitate if you have questions ;-) 

This tour will be my third (and i suppose final) tour : i already saw her in Circus Tour (with brunette Britney in Paris), and Femme Fatale (twice : in Paris + MeetGreet in Antwerp, Belgium). 

aaaaah oh my britney ! The world is sooo small ! oh na na what's your name ? Thanks for all the infos ! Looking forward to meeting you all <3 

well how can I recognise you ?

Archived