Her Freaking Hair!!!

6 hours ago, reecejwilson said:

Our queen is promoting vegetarianism. I'm so happy that I stan a queen that promotes healthy eating and advocates that we should include greens into our diet :kyliecry:

Promotes KINDNESS TO ANIMALS, its not about a f**king diet. But yeah, if only she did something important for once.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, WilderWein said:

Promotes KINDNESS TO ANIMALS, its not about a f**king diet. But yeah, if only she did something important for once.

Saving the environment, improving your own health, preventing animals' suffering - - there are so many reasons to go veg!

It's true that you'll save more than a hundred animals each year, and you can also become healthier by consuming foods that don't contribute to to heart disease, cancer and strokes. Plus, you'll help to reduce climate change and world hunger. 

I went vegetarian when I was 12 or 13. Most importantly, I wanted to help the animals who face horrific abuse on factory farms. I wanted a clear conscious and to be able to look at these animals in the eye without guilt, as I vowed to make their lives better--while also improving my own. Today, I'm 32 and vegan strong! 

Archived