GP does not have high standards

Cappycorn87

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, avaaa said:

Remember when Toxic with no auto tune leaked and GP was HAVING it

there's a misconception about whats considered the "GP"...yes, social media was positive about it and there were some scattered positive articles. however, that's not the "general public." those are online commenters, most of whom are pop culture enthusiasts, some stans and some not - but they don't encompass the average person. most of the GP aren't on twitter and insta commenting on **** that happens in entertainment. they just aren't.

the truth of the matter is the actual GP will never be behind britney again and there's no coming back from that now. and i dont think she wants to. i think she has enough of a hardcore and casual fanbase to still continue putting out music and doing shows, but she's not going number one or smashing records again, even if she magically became a perfect performer and started caring. once the average person formulates an opinion on someone, particularly someone who's been in the industry 20+ years, it doesnt tend to change unfortunately. they see her a certain way and always will.

Archived