Britney: Piece Of Me Ending Party and A Happy New Year 2018 (Official Thread)

summer2summer

1 minute ago, WeKeepOnRockin said:

i only watched Britney's performance. IDGAF about any of the others

oh honey then u should defo just be grateful britney is still performing cuz i literally just sat thru two boring hours of performances to get to hers

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, naturalplayboy said:

I could give two ***** about what those people have to say. What are they doing spending New Year’s Eve bringing someone down? Must be lonely losers.

i know Britney’s done good when a majority of us Exhalers praise it. We can be tough on her but we give credit where it’s due.

That could be said for any day of the week no? I've mentioned that folks in here shouldn't be as concerned since it's her career, her pay check and her choice and life.

Yet she gets dragged all the time, all this excitement over the last show when she just might sign another residency deal.

It’s almost showtime! I just want to say thank you to the #PieceOfMe cast and crew, the city of Las Vegas, and all of the fans who came out to sing, dance and party!! What an incredible four years!! Love you all!! 

3 minutes ago, ohwoahoh said:

I only see positive feedbacks, the poster doesn't know what he's saying.

I thought she is performing Toxic? Where is it?

I’ve been seeing a lot of negative tweets from trump supporting parents mad about her underwear and swearing. But I’m only seeing it cause all my friends are defending britney:sendinglove:

also toxic is on immediately after the ball drop

• Content Curators
4 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

After performing WB over 100 times you would think she would only kill it since it's the same routine. 

:flawlessbye:

That's a poor logic. Multiple economics or academic papers have said performing the same task at work over and over again would reduce the quality because people get bored. Get real.

7 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

After performing WB over 100 times you would think she would only kill it since it's the same routine. 

:flawlessbye:

What exactly went wrong though? You literally fished for those 5 negative comments about lipping because all I’m seeing is comments praising her performance, appearance and little kids dancing to her music. Log off. :sneer:

1 minute ago, MakeMeFweaky said:

I’ve been seeing a lot of negative tweets from trump supporting parents mad about her underwear and swearing. But I’m only seeing it cause all my friends are defending britney:sendinglove:

also toxic is on immediately after the ball drop

Thanks! Stan twitter should hype Toxic now!! #BRITNEYxRockInEve

Archived