Britney: Piece Of Me Ending Party and A Happy New Year 2018 (Official Thread)

summer2summer

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, The Dream said:

This was a huge era for Britney. She accomplished a lot of things in her personal and business life.

The success the show had was huge and she really changed the face of Vegas.

Britney you succeed once again. Trust your inner voice and you will never lose!

Does her inner voice lip sync too? :pieceofwhat: 

11 hours ago, Andrew338 said:

Wb was amazing

:kyliecry:

Toxic was as shitty as it is.

:imok:

My dad said Britney looked fat during Work ***** and that she dresses like she still thinks she's young.  I looked at my dad and was like :whitney: Cause he's legit like 300 lbs and unhealthy and fat.  

My mum said Britney looks so different and that during toxic (the slow part), she looked like she was having a seizure.  My sister was wondering why she was moving around a lot too. :orangu:  I wish they didn't air toxic.  I was kinda let down by the halfass in the BBMA choreo.  Work ***** was fire though. 

17 minutes ago, Delicious Pork Chops said:

My dad said Britney looked fat during Work ***** and that she dresses like she still thinks she's young.  I looked at my dad and was like :whitney: Cause he's legit like 300 lbs and unhealthy and fat.  

The GP everybody

:imok:

18 minutes ago, Delicious Pork Chops said:

My mum said Britney looks so different and that during toxic (the slow part), she looked like she was having a seizure.  My sister was wondering why she was moving around a lot too. :orangu:  I wish they didn't air toxic.  I was kinda let down by the halfass in the BBMA choreo.  Work ***** was fire though. 

I thought the same as your mum and sister, but wb slayed so we are good lol

:bang:

Archived