Let's Play The "How Would They Mess It Up" Game

Cyclops

4 hours ago, MrLovett said:

Britney's doing a VMA 2000 level performance with amazing live vocals for her next single :foh:

The performance is pre-taped from Vegas and showed on screens at the arena where the show takes place. The audience is quickly bored of watching the screens and Kanye West starts a fight with Taylor Swift. The cameras all shift to them fighting and half of the performance of Britney is not seen on TV. MTV later apologises and broadcasts the full performance... at 3 am in the morning.

Instead of promoting the re-broadcast of the performance, Britney tweets "You go my girl Taylor, I'm glad you defended your reputation!" [+ winking and apple emojis].

Meanwhile, Taylor's Reputation re-enters the top 3 of the Billboard 200 thanks to the controversy and Britney's tweet.

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, If U Seek Me said:

The performance is pre-taped from Vegas and showed on screens at the arena where the show takes place. The audience is quickly bored of watching the screens and Kanye West starts a fight with Taylor Swift. The cameras all shift to them fighting and half of the performance of Britney is not seen on TV. MTV later apologises and broadcast the full performance... at 3 am in the morning.

Instead of promoting the re-broadcast of the performance, Britney tweets "You go my girl Taylor, I'm glad you defended your reputation!" [+ winking and apple emojis].

Meanwhile, Taylor's Reputation re-enters the top 3 of the Billboard 200 thanks to the controversy and Britney's tweet.

omg :orangu:

1 hour ago, Trentals said:

When it comes time for Taylor to release her 4th or 5th reputation single, it should be remixed featuring Brinny :urite: Complete with a Joseph Kahn directed video of course 

Larry cuts out all the **** parts of Britney because "it didn't work" and we are left with only 5 secends of Britney holding one of her perfumes or some EOS product

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 11/14/2017 at 1:33 PM, If U Seek Me said:

The performance is pre-taped from Vegas and showed on screens at the arena where the show takes place. The audience is quickly bored of watching the screens and Kanye West starts a fight with Taylor Swift. The cameras all shift to them fighting and half of the performance of Britney is not seen on TV. MTV later apologises and broadcasts the full performance... at 3 am in the morning.

Screaming:meltdown:

Archived