Are there demos of FF/BJ before they switched it?

DJSLAYZEE

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

He About To Lose Me was more indicative of the initial direction for Femme Fatale when Darkchild was hinting at the album in August 2010.

Britney Jean was initially headed in a more urban / hip hop directed as told by Britney in Shape Magazine.

There’s not much to go by otherwise. Some FF demos did leak though.

This. FF was originally going to be rock/pop ish 

BJ there really is little to nothing on that. I don't think anything was going to be much different than the mess we got.

Whatever was supposed to happen after PG. Was going to be Clumsy/Liar sounding

Glory originally was thought to be like Mood Ring type songs.

I think most of this is hyped up and most of the sounds they were just trying and whole albums weren't completed and scrapped. 

6 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

This. FF was originally going to be rock/pop ish 

BJ there really is little to nothing on that. I don't think anything was going to be much different than the mess we got.

Whatever was supposed to happen after PG. Was going to be Clumsy/Liar sounding

Glory originally was thought to be like Mood Ring type songs.

I think most of this is hyped up and most of the sounds they were just trying and whole albums weren't completed and scrapped. 

It was also rumored that FF was going to be a more ballad/mid tempo driven album similar kind of to how Glory turned out, which would be where the demos Red Is The Color (which was confirmed to be recorded by Britney), Love Is War, and Connected probably came from and songs like How I Roll and Trip To Your Heart because she worked with Bloodshy before Dr. Luke was brought on to overhaul the project! 

I think BJ again was suppose to be a slower/very personal album originally with songs like Perfume, Hold On Tight (the first song recorded for it), Brightest Morning Star, Don't Cry, Alien.......but just like with FF the label wanted something more commercial from her and overhauled the project! I mean it's clear to me that the reason BJ is such a mess is because the original concept was scraped and they had to rush to get an album done in time hence why Myah fills in so much and the fake writing credits were added to make the album still seem personal like the original concept that Britney had already been talking about!

33 minutes ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

It was also rumored that FF was going to be a more ballad/mid tempo driven album similar kind of to how Glory turned out, which would be where the demos Red Is The Color (which was confirmed to be recorded by Britney), Love Is War, and Connected probably came from and songs like How I Roll and Trip To Your Heart because she worked with Bloodshy before Dr. Luke was brought on to overhaul the project! 

I think BJ again was suppose to be a slower/very personal album originally with songs like Perfume, Hold On Tight (the first song recorded for it), Brightest Morning Star, Don't Cry, Alien.......but just like with FF the label wanted something more commercial from her and overhauled the project! I mean it's clear to me that the reason BJ is such a mess is because the original concept was scraped and they had to rush to get an album done in time hence why Myah fills in so much and the fake writing credits were added to make the album still seem personal like the original concept that Britney had already been talking about!

The thing is those songs had Myah in them so those songs clearly weren't before her. Also wasn't Perfume the last to be recorded? 

I just feel like BJ was always going to be a mess. Vegas takes time...they knew about it months before to do the album. 

FF was supposed to be different. Maybe it was changed because Britney wasn't well to be very present and they needed hits. It makes sense but we will never know 

2 hours ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

They rushed it to get it out before Vegas. Britney would never release an album of only ballads.

17 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

He About To Lose Me was more indicative of the initial direction for Femme Fatale when Darkchild was hinting at the album in August 2010.

Britney Jean was initially headed in a more urban / hip hop directed as told by Britney in Shape Magazine.

There’s not much to go by otherwise. Some FF demos did leak though.

I love ‘He About To Lose Me’

5 hours ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

They rushed it to get it out before Vegas. Britney would never release an album of only ballads.

I didn't say that it was going to be only ballads, I said it was most likely going to be a slower super personal album........there's a reason why Glory is so mid-tempo heavy.....she's literally been wanting to do a slower more vibey album since FF!  Also Vegas is not the reason for it being rushed, she had started recording for BJ in 2012.....RCA totally scrapped the original concept and Will had to scramble to get it done before the end of 2013 deadline! 

54 minutes ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

I didn't say that it was going to be only ballads, I said it was most likely going to be a slower super personal album........there's a reason why Glory is so mid-tempo heavy.....she's literally been wanting to do a slower more vibey album since FF!  Also Vegas is not the reason for it being rushed, she had started recording for BJ in 2012.....RCA totally scrapped the original concept and Will had to scramble to get it done before the end of 2013 deadline! 

Yeah her team should have had better judgment than to release a half finished album. Just do a “personal” Vegas EP

Fans and GP will come for quality. Don’t just throw out half naked shut and expect everyone to go cray 

I think Pleasure You was meant for either FF or BJ. I don't remember tbh. All I remember is that the Britney Team said it was bull$#it (the messy BS Section on britneyspears.com) when the rumors about it appeared. Then Don Phillip recorded some verses and put it on with Britney's verses so it seemed like a featuring. As long as I can recall this was after The X Factor and Don said the song was given to him.

22 hours ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

I don't remember ever hearing this. How do we know?

Archived